ieatcrayonz...an answer to your question about [AR]

Beerball

Sorry, I tried to reply to your question about [Automated Response] type messages but it looks like some dummy screwed up your thread. Anyway...here you go:

Regarding who's username generates the response...Each moderator type person (aside from ~NG~) receives a stipend for every [Automated Response] type message that is generated in their name.

The [Automated Response] is generated for a specific moderator type person based on their actual board habits. Lori drinks heavily every evening but she's active on the board during the day so you'll find that most [Automated Response] type messages from 10am-5pm are attributed to her.

Simon is as you know a member of the Undead. As such he is sedentary during daylight hours but he is very active after sundown. You'll find that most [Automated Response] type messages from 7pm-5am are attributed to him.

Regarding how the [Automated Response] type messages are generated...There's an App for that.

Sorry, I tried to reply to your question about [Automated Response] type messages but it looks like some dummy screwed up your thread. Anyway...here you go:

Regarding who's username generates the response...Each moderator type person (aside from ~NG~) receives a stipend for every [Automated Response] type message that is generated in their name.

The [Automated Response] is generated for a specific moderator type person based on their actual board habits. Lori drinks heavily every evening but she's active on the board during the day so you'll find that most [Automated Response] type messages from 10am-5pm are attributed to her.

Simon is as you know a member of the Undead. As such he is sedentary during daylight hours but he is very active after sundown. You'll find that most [Automated Response] type messages from 7pm-5am are attributed to him.

Regarding how the [Automated Response] type messages are generated...There's an App for that.

Ok Nervous Guy tried to answer and moved the thread to Consumer Digest or some other crap. But anyway, your answer confuses me even more.

How did you get brackets around some of the words? Can't only computers do brackets because people do parentheses?

"There's an app for that" is cute, but not many people use their Blackberries to post. If the computer assigns the username that is cool and all but it seems like a pretty advanced function for a board like this. The Googlebot does this kind of stuff, but I doubt SDS can afford a Googlebot.

About the stipend, why are they paid like that? Why not money? Simon's picture has a beard so he wouldn't shave usually anyway. Why would he need a stipend, much less hundreds of them?

This stuff is not a big deal really, I was just curious.

P.S. Code name Ennifer Janiston wants to know when your Spiral Vaginitis will totally wear off and if you possibly saved a vial. She talks so much that I always tuned her out, but since you've been laid up I've had to listen a little bit. The girl is borderline Canadian.

Ok Nervous Guy tried to answer and moved the thread to Consumer Digest or some other crap. But anyway, your answer confuses me even more.

How did you get brackets around some of the words? Can't only computers do brackets because people do parentheses?

"There's an app for that" is cute, but not many people use their Blackberries to post. If the computer assigns the username that is cool and all but it seems like a pretty advanced function for a board like this. The Googlebot does this kind of stuff, but I doubt SDS can afford a Googlebot.

About the stipend, why are they paid like that? Why not money? Simon's picture has a beard so he wouldn't shave usually anyway. Why would he need a stipend, much less hundreds of them?

This stuff is not a big deal really, I was just curious.

P.S. Code name Ennifer Janiston wants to know when your Spiral Vaginitis will totally wear off and if you possibly saved a vial. She talks so much that I always tuned her out, but since you've been laid up I've had to listen a little bit. The girl is borderline Canadian.

Regarding brackets...I didn't put them in my post, they seem to have magically appeared.

I didn't mean a stipend pencil, obviously Simon wouldn't need any of those. This is a stipend in the form of cash.

Code name Ennifer...my fee is going to have to quadruple if you want me to continue to service her once I'm able (another 10-14 days). She's dropped from #1 to no higher than #4 on the latest hot bod list. Let me know if she's agreeable to the fee increase, if not you're going to have to find another provider.

Regarding brackets...I didn't put them in my post, they seem to have magically appeared.

I didn't mean a stipend pencil, obviously Simon wouldn't need any of those. This is a stipend in the form of cash.

Code name Ennifer...my fee is going to have to quadruple if you want me to continue to service her once I'm able (another 10-14 days). She's dropped from #1 to no higher than #4 on the latest hot bod list. Let me know if she's agreeable to the fee increase, if not you're going to have to find another provider.

Did you really just link an article that could help people figure out the true identity of code name Ennifer?

As for the fees, consider them quadrupled. You keep the regular fee, I keep the rest due to the fine for code name revelations. Geez dude.

What about the vial? I'm sure she'd be willing to pay boo koo bucks for that and it is not subject to fine.

And how do you get a stipend in form of cash? You must have to roll it up real tight. Do you use a lot of scotch tape? These moderators are strange. This is almost as weird as the whole Nus Irpac fascination.

And hurry it up if you can. She is kicking down stable doors faster than Sven can repair them. I think in 10-14 days I might have to build a whole new staging barn.

Did you really just link an article that could help people figure out the true identity of code name Ennifer?

As for the fees, consider them quadrupled. You keep the regular fee, I keep the rest due to the fine for code name revelations. Geez dude.

What about the vial? I'm sure she'd be willing to pay boo koo bucks for that and it is not subject to fine.

And how do you get a stipend in form of cash? You must have to roll it up real tight. Do you use a lot of scotch tape? These moderators are strange. This is almost as weird as the whole Nus Irpac fascination.

And hurry it up if you can. She is kicking down stable doors faster than Sven can repair them. I think in 10-14 days I might have to build a whole new staging barn.

Sorry dude but my near death experience emboldens me.

It looks like I'm holding all the cards here so I either get the entire 4X fee & the boo koo bucks for the vial I have set aside for this client or you can begin servicing her yourself.

Sorry dude but my near death experience emboldens me.

It looks like I'm holding all the cards here so I either get the entire 4X fee & the boo koo bucks for the vial I have set aside for this client or you can begin servicing her yourself.

I feel bad for you and Sven can't help so how about you keep the 4x and the boo bucks, I keep the koo bucks and you promise to re-adhere to the policy. I would NOT want people finding out the identity of London Marriott.

I feel bad for you and Sven can't help so how about you keep the 4x and the boo bucks, I keep the koo bucks and you promise to re-adhere to the policy. I would NOT want people finding out the identity of London Marriott.

I get koo, you get boo and we've got a deal.

I get koo, you get boo and we've got a deal.

Fine whatever. But let it be known that my sympathy for your spiral vaginitis will not last long.

Anyway, 10-14 days huh? Do you want to start out right away with code name Ennifer or would you like to ease into things with someone a little less energetic like code name Clillary Hinton?

Fine whatever. But let it be known that my sympathy for your spiral vaginitis will not last long.

Anyway, 10-14 days huh? Do you want to start out right away with code name Ennifer or would you like to ease into things with someone a little less energetic like code name Clillary Hinton?

Could you guys try and make it a little easier for us Canadians?