what channel is football on today?

DrDawkinstein

try the winter olympics - once every four years - true international competition - you might like it

ah yes, the awesome competition that is the winter olympics. Did you happen to see the spirited competition b/t the USA and china in womens hockey? it was a scrappy battle of wills that saw the american ladies narrowly escape with a 10-0 victory.

SETANTA - 406 - Sun, 2/14, 6:45 PM 1 hr 45 min

"Bristol City at Sheffield United from Bramall Lane"

The real football :bag:

Here in Thailand, I get 2 American football games a week, (at 1:00AM and 4:00AM!), and what must be at least two dozen "football" games, plus multiple repeats of those games. Lord knows, I've tried watching, but man,it's painful stuff. And they add extra time to the game at the end of Regulation!!! On the bright side, They haven't shown any Bills games in a couple of years, so I've been able to miss the Jauron era

And they add extra time to the game at the end of Regulation!!!

Yeah but the clock does not stop during play either so they add the "wasted time" (usually 2-4 minutes) to the end of each half. If they added all the wasted time to the end of a NFL game half or quarter, each game would take a week! :rolleyes:

On the bright side, They haven't shown any Bills games in a couple of years, so I've been able to miss the Jauron era

You are a lucky man indeed. But you do realize you can watch via internet streams!