Time to Dethrone Brady?

Rush23

you guys kidding me?

how are you gonna down play a guy's accomplishments who is probably the best quarterback of the decade? this is rediculous--"time to dethrone brady"--how about you beat him first. if he's so terrible how come no one in the afc east can beat his team. who's gonna dethrone him a bunch of people sitting on the computer?

My thought is that Brady isn't on any throne to begin with. He's never been the best QB of his era and the Pats* are five years removed from their last tainted title.

He was great when his loaded team was clicking on all cylinders, but unlike Manning, Warner or Favre he's never been able to carry his team and he's a gutless turd in the face of adversity (witness his pouting throughout the Raven's playoff game). Plus, he's a smug douchebag.

is this a joke? compare the teams that manning has had specifically offense(harrison, wayne, clark, james) and warner has had (boldin, fitzgerald, faulk, holt, the rest of the greatest show on turf) to the team brady had around him in the early 2000's. give me a break man he beat manning so many times in the playoffs and beat warner in a super bowl but you're right he's definitely a terrible quarterback. and you should fault him for being upset about losing a playoff game.

i like you because you're a bills fan but i don't think you understand football