Any Cubicle Dwellers?

ajzepp

So the hospital finally got the better of me. For the time being, I've had my last bite from a psych patient and no longer will I have to worry about getting a 300 lb woman from the commode to the bed when she's going into cardiac arrest. That's right, I'm heading to a job where I"ll spend most of my shift in....a cubicle.

The good news is that I'll still be working with mostly women, and the company (United Health Group) is like #21 on the Fortune 100 so I'll have relatively good job security...but what exactly do I do with a cubicle?? From what I understand, we pretty much have free reign over what we want to hang on the walls, put on the desk, etc....so that's where I need some help.

Anyone have ideas for what I should put in this thing? Cool Bills stuff? Conversation pieces? Cubicle must haves?

Snacks are an essential element. Right now i have Cheez-itz and chocolate covered pretzels in one of my droors. You will find yourself getting hungry with how uneventful some days can be, well at least i do.