Saw Them Crooked Vultures last night

DrDawkinstein

The musical gods smiled upon Atlanta last night as three living legends took the stage. And while Josh Homme and Dave Grohl are two of the best musicians/songwriters in modern rock, even they had to bow down to the God of Thunder, JOHN PAUL JONES.

That man can play a bass like none Ive ever seen. and it wasnt that he was pulling off these fancy solos, he's just a frickin machine! and his improvs while they are jamming were other worldly.

absolutely one of the tightest bands to perform live. their technical abilities coupled with their pure rock fury made it the top concert of the decade (maybe my life)!!

They are currently touring around the US. If you have a chance to see them, even if it means driving 500 miles, GO! IT. IS. WORTH. IT.

They are playing on Austin City Limits this weekend (Saturday), check your local listings and DO NOT MISS IT!!

The musical gods smiled upon Atlanta last night as three living legends took the stage. And while Josh Homme and Dave Grohl are two of the best musicians/songwriters in modern rock, even they had to bow down to the God of Thunder, JOHN PAUL JONES.

That man can play a bass like none Ive ever seen. and it wasnt that he was pulling off these fancy solos, he's just a frickin machine! and his improvs while they are jamming were other worldly.

absolutely one of the tightest bands to perform live. their technical abilities coupled with their pure rock fury made it the top concert of the decade (maybe my life)!!

They are currently touring around the US. If you have a chance to see them, even if it means driving 500 miles, GO! IT. IS. WORTH. IT.

They are playing on Austin City Limits this weekend (Saturday), check your local listings and DO NOT MISS IT!!

I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up.