Hottest athlete photo shoot of all time?

Buftex

For those of you with more prurient interests....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/341959-...%20women#page/2

Keep going through all the photo galleries, there is a lot to look at here...I now understand the attraction of Danica Patrick...

Michelle Beadle has grown on me...anyone who can make me watch/listen to Colin Cowherd for more than 5 seconds must have something... now get back to work!

Thanks BT. Probably shouldn't have gazed at this so early in the workday.. :wallbash:

Fallin' in lust -er LOVE with Beadle too. The shows' format is directed at a younger audience, but she's worth the watch.

I used to loathe her, but I never gave her a chance...because I really can't stand Colin Cowherd....if that show came on, I couldn't turn the channel fast enough...I just wrote her off as "that annoying chick on Cowherds show"... but then one day, for some reason, my girlfriend was watching that show, laughing her ass off, but, Cowherd was out, being replaced by Marcellus Wiley... I sat down and watched with her, and found myself seeing her in a whole new light... kind of an awkward beauty, love her smile...kind of an Ellen Barkin, on one of her good days, thing going... :D Kind of accessible, cute, and sexy...seems like she has a good sense of humor.

Having never seen the YES network, I had no idea she did the Yankees pre-game show...

Tanith Belbin... I heart her big time! The only reason I'll watch any ice-dancing or skating competitions at all during the next to weeks.

I approve of her and she would definitely get "the treatment" if I was given the chance.

Is "the treatment" something like getting her physically ill? I'd have to think so. :D

Is "the treatment" something like getting her physically ill? I'd have to think so. :wallbash:

No it means she would have to go for treatment once the lights were turned on and she saw what BP looked like. Talk about post traumatic stress disorder :wallbash:

I see the bars opened early today huh? :D

What, no beerbawl around, so you to rump-rangers decided to aim your caustic wit in my direction? Why don't you guys go back to your bag balm party.

I used to loathe her, but I never gave her a chance...because I really can't stand Colin Cowherd....if that show came on, I couldn't turn the channel fast enough...I just wrote her off as "that annoying chick on Cowherds show"... but then one day, for some reason, my girlfriend was watching that show, laughing her ass off, but, Cowherd was out, being replaced by Marcellus Wiley... I sat down and watched with her, and found myself seeing her in a whole new light... kind of an awkward beauty, love her smile...kind of an Ellen Barkin, on one of her good days, thing going... :unsure: Kind of accessible, cute, and sexy...seems like she has a good sense of humor.

Having never seen the YES network, I had no idea she did the Yankees pre-game show...

I really like the show, I think Beadle and Cowherd compliment each other pretty well. They are always bickering and arguing about many of the points in the show, it's pretty enjoyable IMO. I also really like the setup of the show, it's really informal and they talk about a lot of interesting topics that aren't usually covered on a regular Sportscenter or Around the Horn. Give it a few episodes, it's not too bad.

I really like the show, I think Beadle and Cowherd compliment each other pretty well. They are always bickering and arguing about many of the points in the show, it's pretty enjoyable IMO. I also really like the setup of the show, it's really informal and they talk about a lot of interesting topics that aren't usually covered on a regular Sportscenter or Around the Horn. Give it a few episodes, it's not too bad.

Oh, I agree... I just can't stand Cowherd though... that isn't going to change... he is bad enough on the radio, but on tv, he looks like some sort of human rodent.. Not to overstate it too much, but I think he is possibly the worst sports analyst/talk show host/personality I have ever heard... it is beyond me that he has such a large presence at ESPN. But otherwise, I do kind of like the format of the show... and Beadle is just so damn hot!