We can blame Ralph Wilson for the one thing he has no control over

WellDressed

I admit that this is slightly odd, but it just ran around my brain for a while and I had to post it.

His weak male chromosome. Imagine if he had two sons, instead of two daughters.

( I am illiterate in the field of science, so I do not know what to specifically call it.)

1--No Russ Brandon as his mouthpiece

2--A guy who would aggressively go after high profile football people

3-- The BIG one, Bills in Buffalo forever.

He had 3 daughters, not 2. One was big into football but has passed away. One has a moderate interest, is on the team's payroll, but doesn't want to own the team. The third hasn't shown any interest in football and I admit I never heard of her until about 2 months ago.

He had 3 daughters, not 2. One was big into football but has passed away. One has a moderate interest, is on the team's payroll, but doesn't want to own the team. The third hasn't shown any interest in football and I admit I never heard of her until about 2 months ago.

This post was not about badmouthing Ralph in the least. I've been a huge fan since the 80's. It was just something that popped into my head for the first time today.

I know about Linda Bogdan (RIP) and his other daughter Christy Wilson, but I was not aware that he had another daughter.

You know much is made of the conflict between RW's daugher Linda (may she RIP) and Bill Polian but she was a pretty good OLine evaluator. Had lots of input in drafting Ballard as well as suggesting we take a flyer on John Davis who, in the opinion of many, should have been the fifth Pro Bowl player from that great line back in the day. She wasn't bad at her job and she wasn't the first and certainly not the last staffer to have conflicts with the irascible Polian, who has always been known to have a temper. It happens on all teams. Things get heated in the war room. RW understood that and that conflict with Linda Bogden had little to do with Polian's friction with RW. That had much more to do with Polian's battles with Littman. But that's another story.

GO BILLS!!!

This post was not about badmouthing Ralph in the least. I've been a huge fan since the 80's. It was just something that popped into my head for the first time today.

I know about Linda Bogdan (RIP) and his other daughter Christy Wilson, but I was not aware that he had another daughter.

Her name is Edith Wilson. I first heard of her in a post a couple of months ago & confirmed that she is Ralph's other daughter with an internet search.

I didn't think you were badmouthing Ralph, I don't think anyone did. A boy could just as easily grown up with the same interest in football as either Linda or Edith, nobody will ever know.

Ralph let his mouthy daughter cost him the best GM of our generation.

More obviously, Polian's lack of respect for Ralph's family member cost him his job. Drop the c word on your employer's daughter, regardless of the capacity in which see does or doesn't serve his business, and see how long you're employed. It's common sense. I don't blame Ralph for siding with family one bit.

"Rose " Wilson?

I admit that this is slightly odd, but it just ran around my brain for a while and I had to post it.

His weak male chromosome. Imagine if he had two sons, instead of two daughters.

( I am illiterate in the field of science, so I do not know what to specifically call it.)

1--No Russ Brandon as his mouthpiece

2--A guy who would aggressively go after high profile football people

3-- The BIG one, Bills in Buffalo forever.

Who says sons would be any more competent to run a business than daughters?

Ralph's daughters are old (one is dead) but here is some news for you ... there are more young women admitted to college today than men and that ratio is widening. Universities all over the country have been converting male dorms to female. Look at ACT and SAT scores of high school girls versus boys in the last 10 years. The girls are outperforming the boys.

I read about this phenomenon about 20 years ago while in London, England. The Brits were very concerned about it. Now it is here.

You know much is made of the conflict between RW's daugher Linda (may she RIP) and Bill Polian but she was a pretty good OLine evaluator. Had lots of input in drafting Ballard as well as suggesting we take a flyer on John Davis who, in the opinion of many, should have been the fifth Pro Bowl player from that great line back in the day. She wasn't bad at her job and she wasn't the first and certainly not the last staffer to have conflicts with the irascible Polian, who has always been known to have a temper. It happens on all teams. Things get heated in the war room. RW understood that and that conflict with Linda Bogden had little to do with Polian's friction with RW. That had much more to do with Polian's battles with Littman. But that's another story.

GO BILLS!!!

Thank you for the sane version of what happened.

Polian did not quit because he did not like Linda Bogden. That is folklore for TSW.

GO BILLS!!!

You are correct that the main reason why Polian was asked to leave had to do with his unending conflict with Jeff Littman, Ralph's finance man.