Bill Clinton Hospitalized

IDBillzFan

I almost wish Bill Clinton were President instead of the retard thats in that office right now.

Get well, Bubba!

Given that Bill Clinton was the best president we've had in almost a half century, I'm sure alot of people wish he could still be president. But to use a football analogy, if you can't have Joe Montana, it's good to have Steve Young in his place.

Given that Bill Clinton was the best president we've had in almost a half century,

I can't decide whether that's ridiculous and sad, or true...and sad. Right now I'm leaning towards sad, since, unlike every other president in the past half-century, I can't think of a single meaningful accomplishment Clinton had. Hell, even Nixon went to China.

I'm sure alot of people wish he could still be president. But to use a football analogy, if you can't have Joe Montana, it's good to have Steve Young in his place.

That's just ridiculous. Jim Kelly to Clod Tollins would be a more accurate analogy.

Given that Bill Clinton was the best president we've had in almost a half century, I'm sure alot of people wish he could still be president. But to use a football analogy, if you can't have Joe Montana, it's good to have Steve Young in his place.

Clinton? I'm suspicious about anyone the right kinda likes.

That whole welfare reform and NAFTA thing rings a bell for most here.

On the other side tho the suspicions of many knew that the animosity towards Clinton early on was in fact "a vast right wing conspiracy".

Reagan without a doubt is the president who brought more national pride and prosperity to the U.S

I would then say Clinton has been the next best president.

Clinton didn't really do anything to bring pride and prosperity to the US.

From a "leadership" perspective, Clinton ranks low.

But Clinton did have the sense to not get in the way and f*ck things up when things are going well