Toy Story 3: New Trailer

Mark Vader

Toy Story 1 instant classic Toy Story 2 was above average but no where near the specialness that Toy Story 1 had (Very good for a sequel of a animated classic which rarely turn out to be anything remotely decent), now Toy Story 3 it just seems like kind of the same concept Homeward bound with Toys.

So in Toy Story 3 the Toys get separated from Andy and now they have to find there way back to him... Sounds familiar. Don't get me wrong they put a lot of love into these movies and I will probably end up seeing it on DVD or with a younger cousin of mine BUT honestly I would have rather they kept the specialness of the original by not having these sequels.

Toy Story 1 instant classic Toy Story 2 was above average but no where near the specialness that Toy Story 1 had (Very good for a sequel of a animated classic which rarely turn out to be anything remotely decent), now Toy Story 3 it just seems like kind of the same concept Homeward bound with Toys.

So in Toy Story 3 the Toys get separated from Andy and now they have to find there way back to him... Sounds familiar. Don't get me wrong they put a lot of love into these movies and I will probably end up seeing it on DVD or with a younger cousin of mine BUT honestly I would have rather they kept the specialness of the original by not having these sequels.

I must respectfully disagree with you. Toy Story 2 is one of the best films Pixar has ever made. The humor is top-notch, the story is greatly played out, and the characters are great.

Can you honestly say that you were'nt moved by Jessie's background story?

How about the manipulation by Stinky Pete? Brilliant!

Also were you not laughing hysterically during: Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, " No Buzz, I am your father", & "Am I really that fat?".

I think that you should rewatch Toy Story 2. It is right on par with the first Toy Story.

I must respectfully disagree with you. Toy Story 2 is one of the best films Pixar has ever made. The humor is top-notch, the story is greatly played out, and the characters are great.

Can you honestly say that you were'nt moved by Jessie's background story?

How about the manipulation by Stinky Pete? Brilliant!

Also were you not laughing hysterically during: Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, " No Buzz, I am your father", & "Am I really that fat?".

I think that you should rewatch Toy Story 2. It is right on par with the first Toy Story.

I think Toy Story 2 is a good movie but I am sorry it just doesn't hold up to the instant classic that was the first Toy Story. To me the crux of the story of Toy Story 2 was a Toy got separated from Andy and now they have to get back which to is just a rehash of the 1st Toy Story.

Maybe I do need to re watch it but I have seen it multiple times and never got a feeling it was as good as the 1st.