Polian calls out his OL and special teams

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

http://www.620wtmj.com/sports/billmichaels/84117777.html

I believe the two clubs set a SB record for most completions. Manning was 31/45 and Brees was 32/39. If he felt the need to chirp, he should chirp about his team's pass defense. :worthy:

I don't care that he said what he said...small potatoes IMO. He merely made a comment.

Send some of them Oline men to Buffalo...

Brackett dropped the onside kick... he is Kendra's from the playboy show husban... :worthy::worthy::worthy: I only know this because my gf watches her show and said that was him... should be interesting if they talk about it on the show... or not...

I believe the two clubs set a SB record for most completions. Manning was 31/45 and Brees was 32/39. If he felt the need to chirp, he should chirp about his team's pass defense. :worthy:

I don't care that he said what he said...small potatoes IMO. He merely made a comment.

I've never seen the middle of a defense so open, so often than in this past SB. There were no adjustments made. It was shocking, actually.

Send some of them Oline men to Buffalo...

Brackett dropped the onside kick... he is Kendra's from the playboy show husban... :worthy::worthy::worthy: I only know this because my gf watches her show and said that was him... should be interesting if they talk about it on the show... or not...

Polians' defense gave up 15 points in the 4th. Too bad his offense didn't score. That he is moved to comment - OK, no problem, it's just words. But were I so moved, I'd comment on the D. My 2 cents about a non-issue.

Well he's right about special teams. In general it's good to see someone be specific and not go with politically correct "we lose as a team." I was shocked when the Colts defender who 1st touched the ball on the onside kick stayed down and punched the ground after it bounced off him instead of going after it. If he had chased the ball like he should have it could have been a different outcome. I wouldnt be surprised if Polian saw the same thing.

Not so sure about the Oline comment though. The Garcon drop wasn't their fault, neither was the Manning pick nor the Wayne drop.

The Colts O-line is one of their weak areas. Only Diem or an old ass Saturday would really be upgrades in B-Lo, and both of them would be very minimal upgrades. It's Manning, Clark and the recievers who all are great at reading defenses who make that offense work. They are a good pass blocking unit, but not much of a run blocking unit. Some day one draft picks on the O-line could make the Colts offense extremely devastating......too bad Uhoh didn't pan out for them, although many thought he was a reach inthe 2nd round anyways.

I love it. I hope Nix is the same way. these overpaid babies need to called out when they !@#$ up. Maybe then they will get their **** together and perform.

:worthy:

This is exactly the reason why I was excited for the TO signing. I figured he'd start mouthing off every time Trent or Jauron or whoever did something stupid. Personally I love it (and think it's good for the team) when one guy will speak his mind to keep players/coaches accountable.

Manning was all checkdowns though. Do you remember seeing him throw over 10 yards all that often?