Pitoniak

turftoe

NO WAY! A first for McNabb is outrageous, stupid, a reach, ludicrious, moronic, a waste, misquided, poor judgement, a sign of the more things change the more they stay the same, terrible ...... did I leave anything out?

I'd do it in a heartbeat. I want to watch the bills play with a real QB. I am so tired of watching these young punks suck year after year and being told by fellow TBDers that one day this kid will be good. After a few good game we compare him to JK. Yet they still suck. This could be our chance to get someone good who hadsplayed in a SB and 4 conference championships. Someone the other guys will follow. He had a great year this year. DO IT! Worry about 2011 and 2012 in 2011 ad 2012.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because Aaron Maybin/Donte Whitner/John McCargo/Marshawn Lynch are totally better than Donovan McNabb :D

Who's saying that?

Just because the Bills have blundered 1st Round Picks over the past few Years they should make a stupid deal for a 33 Year Old QB? I don't see the logic...

Would you Trade McNabb for Ngata? Revis?...How about McKelvin? And I'd like to see Maybin at OLB in a 3-4 before I consider him a bust...

Look, I'm not saying they should not go out and get McNabb...But I'm pretty sure The Bills can land a REAL good Player, possibly a LT at #9 that could be Starting for the next 10 years in Buffalo...You can't assume they are going to continue to make bad picks...#9 Overall for McNabb is WAY too much...It's stupid... :wallbash: