Mr. Nix

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2489

The guy was perfect from inside 40. And above average beyond 40. Is this seriously your biggest concern? :worthy:

The Indianapolis Colts, they are a team that needs to address the kicker position, the Bills are not.

I don't think getting a new kicker is a priority, but the OP at least raises a legit evaluation of Lindell.

First of all, no kicker should get much credit for successfully kicking an extra point---or all of them. That should be considered a minimum requirement---expected, in other words (should they keep stats on successful handoffs by QBs?). Also, Lindell didn't have to kick many of those anyway (only 24, putting him at 28th on the list).

Second, a reasonably discriminating evaluation of kickers comes with the 40-49 yard range (so few attempts are from beyond 50 yards that the stat doesn't have much meaning). Form this distance, Lindell is not "above average". He was 66% last year (64% career). The average was 75%. 25 kickers had a better average than Lindell from that distance.

He fits right in on the Bills.

Can we get a new kicker please?

Thank you,

Most Bills Fans

Wow, out of all of the gaping holes in the Bills roster you pick the kicker?!!?

I mean, if anything the Bills HAVE done good over the past decade is have a league leader in special teams. Moorman and Lindell are probably the most consistent, most reliable, and best unit the Bills have fielded this decade.

:worthy:

Are ya kiddin me? I am worried for Bills fans that worry enough that a kicker who is pretty damn good will be a topic for replacement. Some people aught to stay away from neither writing or talking about anything even related to sports. Why we are here, maybe the Jills should be replaced by girl scouts or the woman down at the VA? Lets take care of what will get us winning again first, because I would rather win by touch downs not field goals.