Big Changes for the Psychiatrist's 'Bible'

Just Jack

New Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Makes Changes to Eating and Gambling Disorders But Leaves Sex Alone

Interesting that they won't consider sex along with gambling, but also rolling Aspergers into Autisum, and including caffeine as a psychoactive substance.

New Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Makes Changes to Eating and Gambling Disorders But Leaves Sex Alone

Interesting that they won't consider sex along with gambling, but also rolling Aspergers into Autisum, and including caffeine as a psychoactive substance.

Can I get federal money because I suffer from the addiction of smoking cigarettes here in Ohio? I should - it's #3 in Ohio tax revenue.

and including caffeine as a psychoactive substance.

Cool, can we make it illegal now?

They need a better term for 'Adding a new disorder in children, "temper dysregulation with dysphoria," for persistent negative mood with bursts of rage..' The wall is full of it.

Banal

Rugrats

And

Temperamental

Speech

At the APA's annual meeting last May, members of the transgender community made a case for dropping gender identity disorder from DSM-V, but keeping some kind of "gender variance" diagnosis as a medical condition. Such an approach would eliminate the stigma of a psychiatric diagnosis while leaving a pathway for third-party (insurance) payment for gender transition treatments, they said.

Remarkable that someone who wishes to be castrated doesn't want to be considered ahhh excuse me"nuts"

Why would anyone ever order an Ass Burger?