McShay mock

BeastMode54

Well I would steer clear of Bradford to me the guy is a product of the spread system who is thin and injury prone and never took snaps under center. Also factor in Bradford doesn't have a cannon of an arm to begin with and I say trade down and take a LT or just pass and take the best player available.

IF it is between McClain and Bradford give me the stud MLB to help out our run D and build our new 3-4. I would hope that a top LT falls to us at pick 9 we need one to build our line but I just don't want Bradford at all. If Clausen is there yeah take him but not Bradford.

you couldnt just copy it

St. Louis Rams

Record: 1-15

Gerald McCoy*, DT, Oklahoma

The Rams have a poor track record when it comes to drafting defensive linemen early, and now they have a tough choice to make between the stronger, more instinctive Ndamukong Suh and the quicker, more disruptive McCoy. Coach Steve Spagnuolo is looking for defensive linemen who can penetrate, which is why we think McCoy could be the top overall pick.

has 4 OT's going ahead of us, and us taking Bradford. If those guys are gone, I might be ok with this, but might trade down. Not sure

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ins...tory?id=4901957

Didnt you also post that it is less and less liekly we get a QB in teh draft!!! Which one is it...Please tell meeeeeeeeee ;)

has 4 OT's going ahead of us, and us taking Bradford. If those guys are gone, I might be ok with this, but might trade down. Not sure

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ins...tory?id=4901957

The biggest problem with this draft and therefore the projection that no OT's will be available is that he has Oakland doing something smart. Anyhoo, it would probably be smarter for them to take Bradford anyway. Their QB situation is worse than Buffalo's. However, I'd bet dollars to chicken wings (extra hot with extra blue cheese) that they take the best RB or WR. JMO

I agree w/ McShay's analysis, here. If one of the top T's are available, pick him regardless of what other positions are on the board (barring one of the elite DT's falling to 9, which I don't think anyone sees happening). Otherwise, grab Bradford.

i wish i could see what his second round looks like as i did not see clausen on that first round list and would love to see Buffalo take Mclain w the first round pick(unless of course baluga is still somehow there), and if clausen was to fall to our second round slot, go with him at that time, otherwise go OT in second round and wait for lefevour in 3rd round

for those not sold on bradford, im not sold on clausen.

the kid took FOREVERRRRR to develop.

remember how good he was those first 2 years?

completions:268

Attempts:440

Yards:3172

Comp %:60.9

yds/comp:7.21

Long:69

TD:25

Int:17

Sacks:21

Rating:132.49

Thats year 2, so it took him 2 yrs to develop, thats not a crazy amount of time, and he started in yr 1, in a pro style offense, and played thru pain, with a bad oline, and No defense.

Put bradford behind the ND line, and he's not getting drafted, Clausen running Weis' offense is the only reason ND was ever Relevant the last 3 yrs.

Didnt you also post that it is less and less liekly we get a QB in teh draft!!! Which one is it...Please tell meeeeeeeeee :beer:

I think it's less likely we'll get a QB in the draft if what I posted in the previous article pans out. This post is merely stating McShay's mock. What's not to get

I dont see half of the picks before us being tackles. Partially because its highly unlikely, and mainly because no one outside of Todd McShay thinkgs Trent Williams is an NFL LT. Other than that if Oher can fall into the 20s, there is no reason to think Davis wont too. I am hoping most teams see Bulaga as not a good enough pass blocker to be their franchise LT and pass on him... so the Bills can land him.

you couldnt just copy it

What part of "has 4 OT's going ahead of us, and us taking Bradford" are you having difficulty understanding?

seriously, most of us don't have insider..we would surely appreciate it

What part of "has 4 OT's going ahead of us, and us taking Bradford" are you having difficulty understanding?

I'm not sold on Bradford. If they took a QB in round 1, I'd rather it be Claussen.

I'm not sold on Claussen. If they took a QB in round 1 I'd rather it be Bradford.

i wish i could see what his second round looks like as i did not see clausen on that first round list and would love to see Buffalo take Mclain w the first round pick(unless of course baluga is still somehow there), and if clausen was to fall to our second round slot, go with him at that time, otherwise go OT in second round and wait for lefevour in 3rd round

Yeah, Clausen and Suh should be available for us in the second round.

Beerball there are a couple more teams that will pick before us. One or two who might take the only legit pick, McClain, left at 9. So maybe people would like to see what the other teams will be "taking" to see if they agree with McShays reasoning. Not that hard to understand.