Ana Ivanovic in SI Swimsuit issue......

Special K

Internet usage policy restricts access to this web site.

Reason: The category "Intimate Apparel/Swimsuit" is filtered.

Requested URL: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swim...s/ana-ivanovic/

Please review the internet usage policy stated in C.I. 12.8 on the Altair website and direct any

further questions to your local service desk.

;):cry:

Her face is just average, but she's smokin'; that body is as toned as it gets.

Average,.....now that's just silly. She looks better than most actresses in hollywood today. She needs to focus more on tennis. She's 6-2 and was #1 a little more than a year ago. Her forehand is nasty, she needs to fix her toss.

Kournikova never broke into the top five.

It seems to me that other than Anna K, when you see athletes in these swimsuit issues, they don't look so good because you're so used to the models, who are probably super skinny when you see them in person..........I think Ana I is usually awesome, but these pics don't do much for me........Similar reaction to Jenny Finch, Maria Sharapova and others.

Average,.....now that's just silly. She looks better than most actresses in hollywood today.

No argument there, but that's not saying much. 95% of actresses in Hollywood are ridiculously overrated. Ivanovic is super hot, but she is not a natural beauty like Anna K.

Kournikova never broke into the top five.

I always forget how much of a loser she was for only being a top 20 player in the world. :beer:

No argument there, but that's not saying much. 95% of actresses in Hollywood are ridiculously overrated. Ivanovic is super hot, but she is not a natural beauty like Anna K.

I always forget how much of a loser she was for only being a top 20 player in the world. :beer:

All I am saying is Ana Ivanovic is much more talented than Kournikova. She has an equal beauty to talent ratio. :D

---------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn Decker pales <_< in comparison to Ana Ivanovic.