Donte Stallworth anybody?

gobills28

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/09/agent-stal...-for-wednesday/

Article does not state which team he is working out for. I'm not saying it is the Bills. I'm just curious to know what your feelings are about Donte Stallworth to Buffalo? T.O., or should I say Ocho Uno, is as good as gone. We don't have another proven WR behind Lee Evans other than Josh Reed (free agent).

Donte Stallworth may come really cheap considering his numers weren't that great before his NFL departure, and hes been out of football for quite some time, and plus, he was in JAIL. Character doesn't seem like its our top priority anymore, so we may give him a chance. He's only 29.

He could be a solid #2, and his skills will be put to the test during a workout.

What do we think?

PS: If it happened, I'm really hoping him and Marshawn could pool their money together and hire me a chauffeur, job markey sucks these days.

In another Stallworth thread, someone mentioned that he had signed a 7-year deal (yikes) with Cleveland, so a team would need to trade for him.

He has never been very good, despite his potential.

I would not be interested in him at WR.

cleveland terminated his contract

Article does not state which team he is working out for. I'm not saying it is the Bills. I'm just curious to know what your feelings are about Donte Stallworth to Buffalo? T.O., or should I say Ocho Uno, is as good as gone. We don't have another proven WR behind Lee Evans other than Josh Reed (free agent).

Donte Stallworth may come really cheap considering his numers weren't that great before his NFL departure, and hes been out of football for quite some time, and plus, he was in JAIL. Character doesn't seem like its our top priority anymore, so we may give him a chance. He's only 29.

He could be a solid #2, and his skills will be put to the test during a workout.

What do we think?

PS: If it happened, I'm really hoping him and Marshawn could pool their money together and hire me a chauffeur, job markey sucks these days.

Nice search. No reason to think there may already be at least 1 thread on an available player in the NFL.... :wallbash:

Based on what evidence would he be a solid #2???? Old washed up and out of FB for a year. I am not as enamored with Steve Johnson as most but I would rather he, Parrish and Hardy get the reps.

PS Good riddance Josh Reed

If Josh Reed was about 6 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier, he'd make a great tight end.

What do we think?

Uhhhhhhhh, no. ;)