Overlooked QB

Poz_is_God

There is so much talk of the bills getting mcnabb, kolb, vick, and so many other qbs, when one seems to continuously be overlooked

JASON CAMPBELL!

think about it: Campbell had a career year in washington, despite the team going 4-12. he passed for over 3,000 yards, twice as many tds as fitz and trent had, and he completed over 60% of his passes. the only reason hes leaving washington is because of shannahan being the new head coach in DC.

the bills should take a look at campbell, thoughts?

I'd rather perform my own dental surgery.

I think everythin depends on how they wanna draft and how they wanna build the team. I think if Chan and the FO think that they isnt anyone that stands out to them at qb (that is gonna fall to the draft slot) then yeah Campbell would be an upgrade over our current situation. There wouldnt be an advantage for Trent or Fitz cause it would be a new system for all of em so why not get the best available and try and compete

There is so much talk of the bills getting mcnabb, kolb, vick, and so many other qbs, when one seems to continuously be overlooked

JASON CAMPBELL!

think about it: Campbell had a career year in washington, despite the team going 4-12. he passed for over 3,000 yards, twice as many tds as fitz and trent had, and he completed over 60% of his passes. the only reason hes leaving washington is because of shannahan being the new head coach in DC.

the bills should take a look at campbell, thoughts?

I live in DC.

And....NO.

winners win...losers lose. I said it when we hired dick jauron and say it now. If we are picking up a free agent or trade qb who is going to win for us...he'd better have considerable experience winning. McNabb, Garcia, or Vick would be good. Losing quarterbacks with good excuses are a dime a dozen and aren't going to get you anywhere.

i'd much rather give Brohm a look over Campbell. This guy has been super inconsistent throughout his career and has made some bonehead JP-type plays as well.

To me, Campbell is no better than Fitzy. You give Fitzy the entire training camp and preaseason to work with our starters, and he'll put up similar numbers to Campbell...and be just as inconsistent