Sarah Palin

pBills

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again... blanket statement ALL UNIONS ARE BAD AND FULL OF BAD PEOPLE!!! Dear lord. :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why do you think anyone in non-Union constructions has a hundred of these stories but no Union guys have stories about private contractors breaking into their jobsites and sabotaging work. (Spock sabotage the system.)

I did a lot of work for non-Union companies and it was a neverending PIA with Unions breaking in and !@#$ing with work. Grown-up bodies with 5 year old mentality.

Mandated cigarette break over already?

Now that's just damn funny.

I remember the moment I learned to hate unions. End of a four-day tradeshow, we've dismantled a 60x80 booth, and as it's approaching 1 a.m., all we're waiting for are the last few crates to come in from drayage. A forklift suddenly approaches with one of the behemoth crates, I direct him to where to place it, he pulls into position, starts to lower the forklift, it gets about 8 feet off the ground, a horn blares through the empty hall, and the driver stops the forklift, turns it off, and starts to leave.

I said, "Hey, we've been waiting hours for this crate, is there any way you can just lower it to the ground so we can keep working?"

"Can't do it. I'm on break for 20."

"I understand, but it'll take you 10 seconds to drop it the rest of the way."

"Are you EFFIN KIDDING ME? YOU CAN'T TAKE 10 EFFIN SECONDS TO DROP MY EFFIN CRATE? ARE YOU REALLY THAT EFFIN LAZY?"

Not only did he not drop the crate, he never came back. The forklift stayed in our booth so long, we just went back to the hotel. Finally got a guy to lower it the next morning, as well as find our other crates, scattered all over the place.

Now that's just damn funny.

I remember the moment I learned to hate unions. End of a four-day tradeshow, we've dismantled a 60x80 booth, and as it's approaching 1 a.m., all we're waiting for are the last few crates to come in from drayage. A forklift suddenly approaches with one of the behemoth crates, I direct him to where to place it, he pulls into position, starts to lower the forklift, it gets about 8 feet off the ground, a horn blares through the empty hall, and the driver stops the forklift, turns it off, and starts to leave.

I said, "Hey, we've been waiting hours for this crate, is there any way you can just lower it to the ground so we can keep working?"

"I understand, but it'll take you 10 seconds to drop it the rest of the way."

"Are you EFFIN KIDDING ME? YOU CAN'T TAKE 10 EFFIN SECONDS TO DROP MY EFFIN CRATE? ARE YOU REALLY THAT EFFIN LAZY?"

Not only did he not drop the crate, he never came back. The forklift stayed in our booth so long, we just went back to the hotel. Finally got a guy to lower it the next morning, as well as find our other crates, scattered all over the place.

And I would have left your **** too. :)

Why do you think anyone in non-Union constructions has a hundred of these stories but no Union guys have stories about private contractors breaking into their jobsites and sabotaging work. (Spock sabotage the system.)

I did a lot of work for non-Union companies and it was a neverending PIA with Unions breaking in and !@#$ing with work. Grown-up bodies with 5 year old mentality.

SO !@#$ing true. I went to a community meeting to discuss a new construction proposal in our town and the Teamsters and their WIVES, all dressed up in their cute teamster jackets, started cheering and go nuts and threatenting to FIGHT the pople in the room who were against the proposal. They looked like abunch of drunk Jets fans.

They got so rowdy, I got some lip from one and told him to outside and get his blowup rat.

He didnt like that very much.....lol.

SO !@#$ing true. I went to a community meeting to discuss a new construction proposal in our town and the Teamsters and their WIVES, all dressed up in their cute teamster jackets, started cheering and go nuts and threatenting to FIGHT the pople in the room who were against the proposal. They looked like abunch of drunk Jets fans.

They got so rowdy, I got some lip from one and told him to outside and get his blowup rat.

He didnt like that very much.....lol.

Teamsters can be a-holes.

Because you never would have taken the extra 10 seconds to lower the crate in the first place.

Believe me. I get ya.

That's why I would have left it.

That's why I would have left it.

You wouldn't have heard it if you had somehow been kind enough to honor my kind request to put the crate down in the first place.

But no. Can't do it. I'm on break for 20.

You wouldn't have heard it if you had somehow been kind enough to honor my kind request to put the crate down in the first place.

But no. Can't do it. I'm on break for 20.

His reading comprehension skills aren't very strong. Why should that tool be any less damaged than the other few in his box?

His reading comprehension skills aren't very strong. Why should that tool be any less damaged than the other few in his box?

And THAT is why people do not want to listen to you. Nothing more than an a-hole. Family must be proud.

And THAT is why people do not want to listen to you. Nothing more than an a-hole. Family must be proud.

The fact of the matter is you're incapable of "listening" and I truly don't care whether you do or not. You prove it virtually on a "by post" basis. There isn't a single person on this board of any status whatsoever who thinks you're intelligent or values your opinion. Not one.

Some advice for you... Go get some work done, go take care of your family and get a life.

Nothing more than an a-hole. Family must be proud.

While I am currently enjoying this, I feel obligated to make it clear that if you make another reference to the man's family, my enjoyment will be significantly lessened.

While I am currently enjoying this, I feel obligated to make it clear that if you make another reference to the man's family, my enjoyment will be significantly lessened.

You may not have noticed but his ability to understand nuance is pedestrian at best. You may want to spell out exactly what you mean. :D

Personally I love someone basically going nuclear because they know they're getting their ass kicked.