Sarah Palin

pBills

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the !@#$ing trigger 'til it goes "click."

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see you continue pecking checking after high school.

Because you know so much about me.

Yeah, judge me. Union guy. :worthy:

#1 - Wow, a high school reference. Brilliant

#2 - And yet you think you know a lot of me

#3 - Refer to #2 dumb-ass. I have stated many times, that I no longer work for a union, yet will still support them.

#1 - Wow, a high school reference. Brilliant

That's the intellect you have consistently shown.

#2 - And yet you think you know a lot of me

No, I don't. You have shown virtually no ability to cognitively reason. Try and figure out how to add those two together.

#3 - Refer to #2 dumb-ass. I have stated many times, that I no longer work for a union, yet will still support them.

We'll all pretend there's a difference. But someone else is a dumbass.

That's the intellect you have consistently shown.

No, I don't. You have shown virtually no ability to cognitively reason.

We'll all pretend there's a difference. But someone else is a dumbass.

#1 & #2 - You believe that you are smarter than me and other people. Fine if you like to live your pathetic life that way... go right ahead. I'm not going to bother you unless you get in my way. I have no ability to reason... ok yet I have said countless times how I see faults in both parties. You find fault mainly (99% of the time) with one. You attack american workers (unionized) people by placing them all under a blanket statement - calling them lazy.

So let's recap... you assume, you act as though you are better, and you place a whole group of people under a blanket statement. Yeah, you are better than me.

#1 & #2 - You believe that you are smarter than me and other people. Fine if you like to live your pathetic life that way... go right ahead. I'm not going to bother you unless you get in my way. I have no ability to reason... ok yet I have said countless times how I see faults in both parties. You find fault mainly (99% of the time) with one. You attack american workers (unionized) people by placing them all under a blanket statement - calling them lazy.

So let's recap... you assume, you act as though you are better, and you place a whole group of people under a blanket statement. Yeah, you are better than me.

He is smarter than you and other people.

He's equally critical of both parties.

And while I'll make no claim that he's better than you, the odds certainly favor it considering that he's no worse (discounting the whole Zionist Nazi thing...)

#1 & #2 - You believe that you are smarter than me and other people.

I am. The fact that you can't face it is a clear indication. A person has to be able to face their limitations before they can grow.

Fine if you like to live your pathetic life that way... go right ahead.

You have no idea how funny that is.

I'm not going to bother you unless you get in my way.

I don't have any idea WTF this means. Are you actually threatening me?

I have no ability to reason... ok yet I have said countless times how I see faults in both parties.

Congratulations. You should now write a book. If you typed for 1,000,000 years, it could end up being "War and Peace".

You find fault mainly (99% of the time) with one.

That's what you see. That's your problem. Think: cognitive ability.

If you'd said: "You find fault with 99% of Democrat policies", you'd be absolutely correct. I don't know why that's such a huge problem for you people - Democrat politics are simply wrong. A point that has been proven over and over again throughout history.

You attack american workers (unionized) people by placing them all under a blanket statement - calling them lazy.

No, I attack unions. Unions have served their purpose and have now morphed into horrible things that spawn even more horrible things.

So let's recap... you assume, you act as though you are better, and you place a whole group of people under a blanket statement.

Pretend you don't. When you're done with that, go back to the thread where you challenged me to give 5 examples and then ran off like a B word.

Yeah, you are better than me.

I know.

Unions will continue to get attacked as long as stories like this get reported.

One of my buddies started his own construction business. Nothing big, GC on a housing development. He's done pretty well, so he decided to build a couple of small "strip mall" type buildings. He went out for bids and got a few other small operations together to do the jobs.

Once the shells were started, the union protests began - complete with violent threats. The unions obviously didn't win the bids because their bids were off the charts expensive. They kept protesting until the plumbing/electrical was in. They didn't show up Friday. Saturday night, someone broke in and ripped all the sheetrock, plumbing, and electrical out of both buildings.

No one here is wondering who did it. :)

I am. The fact that you can't face it is a clear indication. A person has to be able to face their limitations before they can grow.

You have no idea how funny that is.

I don't have any idea WTF this means. Are you actually threatening me?

Congratulations. You should now write a book. If you typed for 1,000,000 years, it could end up being "War and Peace".

That's what you see. That's your problem. Think: cognitive ability.

If you'd said: "You find fault with 99% of Democrat policies", you'd be absolutely correct. I don't know why that's such a huge problem for you people - Democrat politics are simply wrong. A point that has been proven over and over again throughout history.

No, I attack unions. Unions have served their purpose and have now morphed into horrible things that spawn even more horrible things.

Pretend you don't. When you're done with that, go back to the thread where you challenged me to give 5 examples and then ran off like a B word.

I know.

You are right, knowing ones limitation is a first step to learning how to get past them, move forward in life. Good thing for me, I have moved on and up within my career. No worries here.

How funny it is? Why is that funny, because you have a large amount of posts does not mean you are successful to me. Your actions sure as hell don't indicate that you are though.

A threat? You would have to be retarded to even think that. Merely stating that if I had someone like you in the way of my career goals or in the way of one of my projects, you would be quickly removed.

I find this funny - "I don't know why that's such a huge problem for you people - Democrat politics are simply wrong. A point that has been proven over and over again throughout history." And yet the republican party does SO much for this country and for the American people. OH OK :)

Again... you believe that unions have served there purpose when in fact they haven't. It's easy to say that from the outside looking in. Not having to deal with many problems/threats/working conditions that some companies still impose on their workers. Go on, keep looking through those rose glasses though.

Ran off like a B word? Like hell, I have been digging my ass out of F'ing snow for the past week douche bag. And I also responded later in saying that I partially agreed with you. So go F yourself.

Again, just because you can reach 29,000 posts does make you better than me. You may be great in your career, however I am doing great in mine. Some advice for you... Go get some work done, go take care of your family and get a life.

One of my buddies started his own construction business. Nothing big, GC on a housing development. He's done pretty well, so he decided to build a couple of small "strip mall" type buildings. He went out for bids and got a few other small operations together to do the jobs.

Once the shells were started, the union protests began - complete with violent threats. The unions obviously didn't win the bids because their bids were off the charts expensive. They kept protesting until the plumbing/electrical was in. They didn't show up Friday. Saturday night, someone broke in and ripped all the sheetrock, plumbing, and electrical out of both buildings.

No one here is wondering who did it. <_<

Again... blanket statement ALL UNIONS ARE BAD AND FULL OF BAD PEOPLE!!! Dear lord. :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are right, knowing ones limitation is a first step to learning how to get past them, move forward in life. Good thing for me, I have moved on and up within my career. No worries here.

I'm sure there's some kind of parallel that led to that deduction.

How funny it is? Why is that funny, because you have a large amount of posts does not mean you are successful to me. Your actions sure as hell don't indicate that you are though.

And to think I questioned your cognitive abilities.

A threat? You would have to be retarded to even think that. Merely stating that if I had someone like you in the way of my career goals or in the way of one of my projects, you would be quickly removed.

:thumbsup:

I find this funny - "I don't know why that's such a huge problem for you people - Democrat politics are simply wrong. A point that has been proven over and over again throughout history." And yet the republican party does SO much for this country and for the American people. OH OK :)

Again, I'm not a Republican. I don't know why it is that you partisan political tards can't comprehend that there is far more out there than the 2 gangs of idiots that are ruining the country. Try and stay on topic for 3 seconds.

Again... you believe that unions have served there purpose when in fact they haven't. It's easy to say that from the outside looking in. Not having to deal with many problems/threats/working conditions that some companies still impose on their workers. Go on, keep looking through those rose glasses though.

Whatever, man.

Ran off like a B word? Like hell, I have been digging my ass out of F'ing snow for the past week douche bag. And I also responded later in saying that I partially agreed with you. So go F yourself.

You've posted numerous times since then but it's OK for you to hide - we've come to expect that from you. The fact that you "partially" agreed with me must be somehow important, though it's currently beyond me.

Again, just because you can reach 29,000 posts does make you better than me.

I'm glad you hold such lofty standards.

You may be great in your career, however I am doing great in mine. Some advice for you... Go get some work done, go take care of your family and get a life.

Your unsolicited advice has been filed in the proper repository.

In other words, you have said nothing that would prove your success.

If I were retarded, that would be my take as well. Since I'm not, go ahead and pretend that I don't actually care what you think nor feel that I have to justify myself to someone I don't have an ounce of respect for.

Being able to use google in your trailer is a good skill though. :)

I've told you numerous times I'm not in the union.

If I were retarded, that would be my take as well. Since I'm not, go ahead and pretend that I don't actually care what you think nor feel that I have to justify myself to someone I don't have an ounce of respect for.

I've told you numerous times I'm not in the union.

Again, so witty. No use in carrying on this nonsense. I have work to do.