Sarah Palin

pBills

That's up to you. I hope that she doesn't win the primaries, but if it comes down to it, I'll take just about any fiscally conservative administration over the present one, and just going by the limited experience out of both of them that I have seen, she's had more tangible success in governing than BO. And it's not even close.

I'm curious- do you never vote 3rd party, then? I know you advocate voting best candidate regardless of party, but this indicates that you'll vote Republican in the next election no matter what.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious- do you never vote 3rd party, then? I know you advocate voting best candidate regardless of party, but this indicates that you'll vote Republican in the next election no matter what.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, unless you are saying that you believe that the GOP is the only party that represents Fiscal restraint, what I said was that I would vote for whoever I believed could produce the most fiscally conservative administration. If that person is an independent, and he best represents my fiscal values, then yes I would vote for him.

She is not what the GOP needs, don't get me wrong, if she wins the primary, which I hope to god she doesn't, then I'll vote for her. Anything that resembles a coherent conservatively fiscal plan will gain my vote over the disastrous Obama agenda.

Sorry, here's where I got that, not the portion I quoted.

"If that person is an independent, and he best represents my fiscal values, then yes I would vote for him."

Then why would you vote for Palin just because she won the GOP primary, hypothetically?

Sorry, here's where I got that, not the portion I quoted.

I am not endorsing her, as I've stated a few times in this thread alone, and I believe she is the worst possible GOP candidate that they could possibly muster, not so much because I believe that she isn't capable, but because of her divisive nature that could rile up the Liberal looney base and turn off the Independent voters.

If it came down to it, would I rather have her agenda or Obama's, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

I am not endorsing her, as I've stated a few times in this thread alone, and I believe she is the worst possible GOP candidate that they could possibly muster, not so much because I believe that she isn't capable, but because of her divisive nature that could rile up the Liberal looney base and turn off the Independent voters.

If it came down to it, would I rather have her agenda or Obama's, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

So why note vote 3rd party if it comes down to it in the next election? Why vote for her just because she wins the GOP primary, if you think she's a bad candidate?

I'd like to know what her agenda is.

So why note vote 3rd party if it comes down to it in the next election? Why vote for her just because she wins the GOP primary, if you think she's a bad candidate?

Because he's a repetitive little cheerleader who would willingly vote to have a functional retard leading our nation as long as it was a functional retard from his favorite team?

Just a wild guess.........

Because he's a repetitive little cheerleader who would willingly vote to have a functional retard leading our nation as long as it was a functional retard from his favorite team?

I don't presume to speak for Magox... (but I'll do it anyway) I think he just mis-spoke upthread. He doesn't strike me as a 'Republican'.

Who, pBills?

They are mirror images of one another.

I don't presume to speak for Magox... (but I'll do it anyway) I think he just mis-spoke upthread. He doesn't strike me as a 'Republican'.

In the thousands of posts he's placed on this board, I don't think I've seen one that isn't either attacking "liberals" or propping up the dogma of his political masters. He's every bit as preprogrammed as conner, Wacka, Bishop Hedd and the many other indoctrinated echo chambers we try to ignore on a daily basis.

Oh look what crawled out of the toilet, I thought I smelled something, now go back to the sewer little drummer boy.

I will if there is a viable candidate that best represents my fiscal values.

Teleprompter, 2x4 cards....there really isn't much difference. We are just told by the biased media that we should criticize for this and we foolishly listen, just as we do with everything else. America- home of the Automaton

I will if there is a viable candidate that best represents my fiscal values.

I believe you- in fact, I brought it up because it seemed out of character for you. You do constantly bash liberals, no doubt, but I didn't have you pegged for a Republican lap dog like Wacka.

Not that you care, I'm sure, but I was curious.

Where the hell did the idea that I am a GOP "lap dog" come up?

I thought Bush was too liberal on domestic issues. I didn't like Mc Cain, loved Palin but they were light years better than what we have now. I haven't been posting much recently, been busy.

Where the hell did the idea that I am a GOP "lap dog" come up?

I thought Bush was too liberal on domestic issues. I didn't like Mc Cain, loved Palin but they were light years better than what we have now. I haven't been posting much recently, been busy.

I also never pegged Wacka as a GOP lap dog.