Getting Somebody Back Using Their Cell Phone Number

jangalang

I remember. It's OT $ he won't pay.

Small claims court won't work?

Sounds like you've given up trying to get him to pay and now want to extract payment through making him suffer somewhat by giving him a minor irritation.

I'd still try to pursue the legal avenue.

If he owes her, she can be made to pay.

If the case isn't strong enough to hold up in small claims court - then it's something you've got to get over.

And if that's the case - and you just want to be spiteful to give yourself some satisfaction - burn his house down when he's in Bermuda.

just kidding ;)

Do you think a prank like that could be traced back to me if I make up a fake craigslist account? Would the IP address be traceable?

IP address is always traceable. Do it from the public library.

Thanks for the ideas, specifically the craiglist one (not the rape lol). I'm not going to go into detail on why, but it has to do with a powerful guy that owes us money. The only way to really upset him directly that's safe for us would be with his cell. It's on a previous OTW post of mine if you're interested.

Of course, if you are legitimately concerned about your safety if he knew you were screwing with him, and you've ruled out suing him for the money, the best advice is to not do anything.

Do you think a prank like that could be traced back to me if I make up a fake craigslist account? Would the IP address be traceable?

Yes, yes, yes. There are many ways to trace computer related items, IP address is just one of them. The fact that you posted something here is just more evidence.