Going out to dinner tonight

:D

:worthy: Get ready for lots of cluckin from the hens. I love my girl and love going out on dinner dates but count me out if it involves two of her friends. Now getting drunk and playing some strip poker with her and two of her friends would be a little different. :thumbdown:

If it really gets unbearable and you really want to leave suggest a four way. Here's why. The most likely response will be an uncomfortable silence followed by a quick exit by her friends. Another possibility is that you get a yes. Either way works well. JMO

You're not married are you?

It's a joke man. A joke! And no I'm not married. :thumbdown:

I understand it was a "joke" but you forgot the third and most likely outcome. After the quick exit by the friends he'll get kicked in the nuts by the one and only person in the whole world that he was ever going to have sex with for the rest of his life who will not put out for the next several months.

I understand it was a "joke" but you forgot the third and most likely outcome. After the quick exit by the friends he'll get kicked in the nuts by the one and only person in the whole world that he was ever going to have sex with for the rest of his life who will not put out for the next several months.

+1

Yet more proof that Steely is...special.