This might get me killed,

stevestojan

Is there any way that the auto-filter can be turned of for when you type the letter B and then a )

Like is someone is making a list of their all time favorite video games and they say A) Ice Hockey for Nintendo B) Super Tecmo Bowl C) NHLPA 93, D) etc, etc, and the B with the ) gets changed to a smirking smiley.

I know its a little thing, but whatever..

let the flaming begin...

KILL HIM!!!!  KILL!!!  How dare he insult the "cool" smilie, what kind of commie are you? 

Besides, everyone knows that Blades of Steel was perhaps the most fun sports game ever created.

131272[/snapback]

I just liked Ice Hockey because the fights were awesome... whoever got a player thrown out of the big pile first get the power play! :blink:

I just liked Ice Hockey because the fights were awesome... whoever got a player thrown out of the big pile first get the power play! :blink:

131279[/snapback]

I wish they made games like that today.

Tecmo Superbowl was friggin sweet, except if you were playing against the Falcons and had Deion returning punts...totally impossible to stop him.

I just liked Ice Hockey because the fights were awesome... whoever got a player thrown out of the big pile first get the power play! :)

131279[/snapback]

Those fights WERE awesome! And the big hits. Especially the pool of blood seeping out from under the player's head. :blink: