Posters

So I've been looking for posters around and about and I'm running out of places. I'm sick of seeing Twilight, 2pac, and Lil Wayne posters at the mall. Anyone know a good place in/around Buffalo that sells some cool/rare movie posters?

So far I've purchased Fight Club, American Hsitory X, Boondock Saints, and a big poster of Michael Myers mask (Halloween)

I really want to purchase Buffalo 66 also!

So I've been looking for posters around and about and I'm running out of places. I'm sick of seeing Twilight, 2pac, and Lil Wayne posters at the mall. Anyone know a good place in/around Buffalo that sells some cool/rare movie posters?

So far I've purchased Fight Club, American Hsitory X, Boondock Saints, and a big poster of Michael Myers mask (Halloween)

I really want to purchase Buffalo 66 also!

Try Poster Art on Elmwood Ave (at Delvan IIRC). Every time I go home, I wander in there and look for hours, loads of cool Buffalo themed posters, and tons of movie and music posters. Picked up an "Inglorious Bastards" and "Mall Rats" poster for my nephew, as Christmas gifts. Lots of vintage stuff, decent prices.

Here is a link to their web-site, but it seems to focus primarily on Buffalo stuff...there is plenty of music and movie stuff there too...awesome shop!

http://www.posterartusa.com/

Try Poster Art on Elmwood Ave (at Delvan IIRC). Every time I go home, I wander in there and look for hours, loads of cool Buffalo themed posters, and tons of movie and music posters. Picked up an "Inglorious Bastards" and "Mall Rats" poster for my nephew, as Christmas gifts. Lots of vintage stuff, decent prices.

Here is a link to their web-site, but it seems to focus primarily on Buffalo stuff...there is plenty of music and movie stuff there too...awesome shop!

http://www.posterartusa.com/

I was torn between Inglorious Bastards or Fight Club. I want that Inglorious Bastards poster that features the helmet hanging off the baseball bat!

AllPosters.com usually has good deals on posters. When I first ordered some, maybe 2 years ago, they had a great deal which was all posters for $4.95. I ended up ordering about 6-7 of them. I have Marilyn Monroe, Belushi with College sweatshirt, Dark Knight, Wedding Crashers, Entourage, LOTR:ROTK, V for Vendetta, The Office: Dwight, Pulp Fiction, The Rat Pack, and Top 100 Movie Quotes. I think I got them all from this site, and all for a very good price. Check it out.

I used to work with a guy whose apartment was ALL black/white.. furniture, phones, dishes, EVERYTHING?: was either black or white.. the only exception was all the framed movie posters he had around the place.. was very cool looking.

AllPosters.com usually has good deals on posters. When I first ordered some, maybe 2 years ago, they had a great deal which was all posters for $4.95. I ended up ordering about 6-7 of them. I have Marilyn Monroe, Belushi with College sweatshirt, Dark Knight, Wedding Crashers, Entourage, LOTR:ROTK, V for Vendetta, The Office: Dwight, Pulp Fiction, The Rat Pack, and Top 100 Movie Quotes. I think I got them all from this site, and all for a very good price. Check it out.

Thanks, that's a great site. :(