Positive spin on coaches

Along with most of you, I have no idea who these people are or what their credentials might be. They have NFL experience which is good but what I like about these hires is that they all seem to be asst. coaches and coordinators and not the head coach by delegate. This is contrary to some coaches who you actually don't know what they do out there. As an example, I went to some of the practices in Rochester and Jauron would just walk around not saying anything or doing anything. The other coaches and coordinators were yelling and screaming. I heard that Wade Phillips is the same way. Parcells and Bellichek get in your face and teach but with some serious authority. I want that guy.

It looks like Chan is going to control the whole thing and run the show. Good coaches who have confidence in their vision and expectations want it that way. It may take some time to hit that vision as he is inheriting a team that is as strong as the economy was the day Obama took the oath, but at least he is putting himself in a situation where he is going to be completely accountable and responsible for the success or failure for the team.