Will the Redskins, Bills and Seattle be connected for this decade?

I was listening to Peter Carrol on Seattle Sports talk radio and he was talking about the reason he joined the Seahawks. He talked about how he liked that they were changing everything from the FO to the coaching staff. That made me think about how a lot of Bills fans feel that we are doing the same old, same old. Then you have the Redskins that brought in a new FO and coaching staff. Will people compare the progress of the three franchises?

I actually like what we have done in the FO and the coaching staff. I like that they all come with lots of experience.

I was listening to Peter Carrol on Seattle Sports talk radio and he was talking about the reason he joined the Seahawks. He talked about how he liked that they were changing everything from the FO to the coaching staff. That made me think about how a lot of Bills fans feel that we are doing the same old, same old. Then you have the Redskins that brought in a new FO and coaching staff. Will people compare the progress of the three franchises?

I actually like what we have done in the FO and the coaching staff. I like that they all come with lots of experience.

Other than Chan Gailey and DeHaven, has anyone in Buffalo ever even heard of anyone else they hired? Honestly, the majority of their experience is at the college level, whole different game in the NFL.

Other than Chan Gailey and DeHaven, has anyone in Buffalo ever even heard of anyone else they hired? Honestly, the majority of their experience is at the college level, whole different game in the NFL.

Most, if not all of them have pro experience.

Of the 13 coaches on the Bills website 10 of them have NFL experience. Most of them have over 20 years of coaching experience.

LOL! Carroll inherited a SB-contending team and ran it into the ground. I'm sure he'll work wonders in Seattle.

Or...he took the team to 2 straight playoffs and never had a losing season (technically, it was BB who then ran that same team into the ground after Carroll left).

Maybe your "history" works better for you.

Carroll will be retreating to a new college gig in 2011.

PTR

Based on what.

This isn't why I asked the question. I just think it is interesting that all three clubs are at a turning point in their teams history. Which one is going in the right direction and are we going to be linked with them?