What year will we return to the Super Bowl?

major

At least 4 and most likely more. 2 to get enough players to make the playoffs. Lose in 1st round in year 2. 2 more to get as far as the AFC championship and lose. Possibly poised for the SB in 5th year. There just isn't enough quality playoff talent on the roster for it to be sooner.

I am so ready for our team to return to the Super Bowl and win it. That being said, what year do you think we'll be in the big game?

I am so ready for our team to return to the Super Bowl and win it. That being said, what year do you think we'll be in the big game?

Who knows?? What a silly topic this is! The better question after a 10 year playoff drought is: What year will we get back into the playoffs? I would think that would be the pressing question at this point. You have to put the cart before the horse and right now we don't have a cart or a horse! We're about to shift to the 3-4 defense and typically teams that switch to that defense have a horrific year the year they switch into it! We may take a step back before taking two steps forward. I think the playoffs are at least two years away if we (pay) to retain the solid performers, pickup a few solid free agents, and have a successful draft including a QB, OT, DT, and LB. We have to hit big on this draft or we're two years away from possibly making the playoffs!! But Superbowl??? Isn't really worth discussing...we have way too many holes to fill to even

think it's possible. ;)

In today's NFL going to the super bowl is not something that can be worked for over many years and then you get there for sure. There are teams like the Chargers who do really well during the regular season and never get to the SB. There are teams like New Orleans and Arizona that come out of nowhere to get to the SB. Then there are teams that get to the SB quite often, even with quite different rosters like the Colts and Pats*.

The main thing we have to work for is to have a good team. Then we will at least get our shot at going back to the SB.

Most of the bills are there right now!! I saw a lot of former bills there on tv, and another passle of former bills are actually going to be playing...

Oh...you the team itself actually going and playing a football game at the superbowl? If the present version of Bills management knows what its doing and takes appropriate action in the next two drafts, keeps our better players, has a little effective movement in free agency, I see us in the 2013 superbowl, assuming the world doesn't end in 2012.

Who knows?? What a silly topic this is! The better question after a 10 year playoff drought is: What year will we get back into the playoffs? I would think that would be the pressing question at this point. You have to put the cart before the horse and right now we don't have a cart or a horse! We're about to shift to the 3-4 defense and typically teams that switch to that defense have a horrific year the year they switch into it! We may take a step back before taking two steps forward. I think the playoffs are at least two years away if we (pay) to retain the solid performers, pickup a few solid free agents, and have a successful draft including a QB, OT, DT, and LB. We have to hit big on this draft or we're two years away from possibly making the playoffs!! But Superbowl??? Isn't really worth discussing...we have way too many holes to fill to even

think it's possible. :lol:

PLAYOFFS!!??!! PLAYOFFS!!??!? Don't TALK about PLAYOFFS!!! You kidding me?? PLAYOFFS??!!! -Jim Mora