Help S.B. Bills Fans Food

i've tried recipies that call for cream of chicken soup, and another that calls for cubed velveta.

the cubed velveta was better.

let me dig around my book and i'll post it.

some with 1 can each cream of chicken and cream of celery

some have milk added so don't

cubed velveta others monterey jack....

Celery stalks

1 1/2 c. Onion, sweet, medium diced

12 oz. or more Hot sauce to taste depending how spicy you like it

1/2 c. Flour, AP

14 oz. velveta cheese cubed

16 oz. Heavy cream

64 oz. Chicken Stock

1/2 c. Butter

24 oz. Bleu cheese crumbles for garnish

1 rotisserie chicken

Preparation Instructions:

1. In a stockpot melt the butter and add onions. Cook until slightly tender.

2. Add the flour and coat the onions and continue to cook for approximately 2 minutes. Then add the

chicken stock and continue cooking. Stir until the liquid begins to thicken.

3. Add the chicken and heavy cream and stir to combine the cream. Increase heat to bring soup almost to a

boil. Add the hot sauce and cubed velveta and continue stirring until well incorporated.

4. Serve in heated bowls and garnish with bleu cheese crumbles.

i use rotisserie chicken from tops as it easily tears apart and shreads if you roll it between your hands. i tend to like shreaded chicken in soups and dips. much better than getting chunks of chicken on your spoon or chips....

hey, i'm a poet and didn't know it!

Chicken Wing Soup

Ingredients:

¼ cup of butter

2 stalks of celery, chopped

1/2 carrot, chopped

1 small Vidalia onion, diced

¼ cup of flour

1 14oz can of chicken stock

2-3 cups of cooked shredded chicken

1 pint of light cream

¾ cup of hot sauce

6-8oz of shredded cheddar cheese

1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese

Melt the butter in a stockpot, add the celery, carrots, and onions. Sauté until tender. Add the flour and coat the vegetables. Add the chicken stock and continue stirring until the sauce begins to thicken and all flour clumps are dissolved. Add the chicken and light cream while stirring. Turn heat higher up to almost a boil. Add the hot sauce, and cheddar cheese and bleu cheese when the mixture is warm.

Serve with croutons.

Makes 4 servings.

Have you tried the chicken wing soup at Danny's? I did (on Hammer's advice) and it was great, does this soup taste anything like that?

It tastes more like dannys then any other one I have had, I put a little garlic powder in, and celery and garnish with blue cheese, also put alot more Red Hot, simple but good, I just dont like it with the velveeta, nasty s#@t!

Celery stalks

1/2 c. Flour, AP

16 oz. Heavy cream

64 oz. Chicken Stock

1/2 c. Butter

1 rotisserie chicken

2. Add the flour and coat the onions and continue to cook for approximately 2 minutes. Then add the

3. Add the chicken and heavy cream and stir to combine the cream. Increase heat to bring soup almost to a

boil. Add the hot sauce and cubed velveta and continue stirring until well incorporated.

This looks good...but my arteries are hardening just reading it....

Chicken Wing Soup

Ingredients:

¼ cup of butter

2 stalks of celery, chopped

1/2 carrot, chopped

1 small Vidalia onion, diced

¼ cup of flour

1 14oz can of chicken stock

2-3 cups of cooked shredded chicken

1 pint of light cream

¾ cup of hot sauce

6-8oz of shredded cheddar cheese

1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese

Melt the butter in a stockpot, add the celery, carrots, and onions. Sauté until tender. Add the flour and coat the vegetables. Add the chicken stock and continue stirring until the sauce begins to thicken and all flour clumps are dissolved. Add the chicken and light cream while stirring. Turn heat higher up to almost a boil. Add the hot sauce, and cheddar cheese and bleu cheese when the mixture is warm.

Serve with croutons.

Makes 4 servings.

This is the bomb recipe, YO! You don't be makin no wing soup with sour cream and milk and what not, ya best believe dat, BOYEEEE!

The wife and I are debating on which recipe to go with. I do know from my sources at Dannys that cream of chicken, cream of celery, Franks sauce and potatoes are in their CW soup.

Think I've seen a few chunks of carrots and celery floating around in theirs, too. But yeah, the base is definitely a cream-of-chicken type with a liberal dose of Frank's Red Hot added to it.

Celery stalks

1/2 c. Flour, AP

16 oz. Heavy cream

64 oz. Chicken Stock

1/2 c. Butter

1 rotisserie chicken

I just wanted to do a quick follow up on this recipe. YE OLE did a trial run of this version last night sans the bleu cheese as YE OLE doesn't care for it. That being said... it is AMAZING! This is the best soup I've ever eaten, bar none. I will have more of this for Sunday, and I highly recommend it for anyone who is considering attempting this dish. Very easy to make too.