T.O. disses the B-Lo in Miami

weehawk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels great. Anything I can do to get out of that cold in Buffalo, it's great,'' Owens said Wednesday during his party at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel.

What did he say that was so wrong, I am in jersey and it freaking freezen I can only imagine what it is like in the b lo today

What did he say that was so wrong, I am in jersey and it freaking freezen I can only imagine what it is like in the b lo today

He didn't say anything wrong, some people on this board have an inferiority complex and anytime the word "Buffalo" is mentioned they have to turn it into someone saying something bad about the Bills or the city. Ok, everyone ready, 1-2-3 "Quit Picking on Us!"

Buffalo would be the best place in the world to live if you could leave Jan 1st thru April 1st. Buffalo is great, but I think 99% of the people in Buffalo would gladly spend Jan thru March in South Florida

I would say December 26th - May29th...

Spring is the worst time of year...rain, mud, cold, its literally hell on earth.

SLAP IN THE FACE

If you offered the entire population of Buffalo the chance to go to Miami right now the city would look like this weekend Chernobyl.

And have you ever been downtown on a regular Saturday? This place looks like Chernobyl already.....Theres not even stores open...

You know what it looks like, it looks like the opening scene in I Am Legend...just an empty city.

jeepers! and then he went on the beach and held up a map, and kicked sand in our face. oh, heavens, we is ashamed.

jw

Eh, we trashed Greggg Williams for a "cold Buffalo" comment a few days ago, so this is just equal-opportunity smiting.

I was far more entertained by the columnist, especially after discovering that his hometown's claim to fame is the North Carolina Apple Festival. They apparently even put it on the "Welcome to Henderson County" signs. How can Buffalo hope to compare?

;)

Dang, now you are dissing Buffalo. Please stop!!!! You are getting me upset, please stop picking on us!

I live here fool.

You're going to honestly say the weather here between December and May is at all enjoyable?

You need to take a vacation to somewhere warm buddy. You'll know what I'm talking about once you do that.

Exactly, that's the reaction from the majority of southerners, they just don't have the sac to live here. I'll give TO credit for giving it a shot.

I'm guessing you would have a hard time living in Miami in the summer. It works both ways.