Awesome Band

ajzepp

AHA! Oh another bad 80's band...anyway so we can't dislike a particular band but you can. I get it now.

Try to extend an olive branch and this is what I get. ;)

I don't hate the same way you hate Chef.

Try to extend an olive branch and this is what I get. ;)

I don't hate the same way you hate Chef.

I don't hate Chef.

BTW you brought it on yourself due to your idiocy to not understand that regardless of how well regarding XTC (yeah right) is in the music industry that would never ever influence my opinion of them. And you telling me that other people besides yourself thought they were great and I don't made me an idiot is a pretty foolish line of reasoning. Anyway I'm done.

I don't hate Chef.

BTW you brought it on yourself due to your idiocy to not understand that regardless of how well regarding XTC (yeah right) is in the music industry that would never ever influence my opinion of them. And you telling me that other people besides yourself thought they were great and I don't made me an idiot is a pretty foolish line of reasoning. Anyway I'm done.

Thank You! ;) You've had your nose up my skirt chasing me around for two solid days. I made one idiot (you) listen to more crappy rubbish than he ever dreamed he would....and one little idiot (Fraud) ran away earlier today. All in all, a pretty sweet week of work. Your Welcome!

Thank You! ;) You've had your nose up my skirt chasing me around for two solid days. I made one idiot (you) listen to more crappy rubbish than he ever dreamed he would....and one little idiot (Fraud) ran away earlier today. All in all, a pretty nice week of work. Your Welcome!

KRC challanged you and you ran away. You're the chickenshiit Fraud.

KRC challanged you and you ran away. You're the chickenshiit Fraud.

I never left, he exited the thread. He had the pick of the litter and access to the entire XTC catalogue at his disposal. My job was easy, his job was far harder, but that is what you get when you run your mouth. He never answered any of my questions either. But here ya go! Any monkey can cut and paste, so here is a random list cut and pasted, happy? He could have picked any tunes he wanted to------

Paper & Iron lyrics link Translate

Generals And Majors lyrics Translate

Living Through Another Cuba lyrics Translate

Love At First Sight lyrics Translate

Rocket From A Bottle lyrics Translate

No Language In Our Lungs lyrics Translate

Towers Of London lyrics Translate

Paper And Iron (Notes And Coins) lyrics Translate

Burning With Optimism's Flames lyrics Translate

Sgt. Rock (Is Going To Help Me) lyrics Translate

Travels In Nihilon lyrics Translate

Respectable Street lyrics Translate

Chips From The Chocolate Fireball lyrics

You're A Good Man Albert Brown (Curse You Red Barrel) lyrics Translate

Pale And Precious lyrics Translate

Bike Ride To The Moon lyrics Translate

My Love Explodes lyrics Translate

What In The World?... lyrics Translate

Your Gold Dress lyrics Translate

The Mole From The Ministry lyrics Translate

Vanishing Girl lyrics Translate

Have You Seen Jackie? lyrics Translate

Little Lighthouse lyrics Translate

Collideascope lyrics Translate

You're My Drug lyrics Translate

Shiny Cage lyrics Translate

Brainiacs Daughter lyrics Translate

The Affiliated lyrics Translate

25 O'clock lyrics

Zepp, I'm embarassed that I didn't notice this before...but I just realized you're one of my friends on Xbox Live. You do love that Netflix don't ya? :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Guilty lol. Lana's right, what happens is that I usually fire something up when I go to bed, and then I fall asleep with it on. Often times when I wake up, I still forget about it, so it stays on the netlix screen all damn day, lol.

But yeah, I think being able to stream netflix is the SHIIT!!!! (sorry, scott lol)

I didn't realize that they had every single season of Lost in HD available, so i'm finally giving in and watching that show. ;)

Thank You! :) You've had your nose up my skirt chasing me around for two solid days. I made one idiot (you) listen to more crappy rubbish than he ever dreamed he would....and one little idiot (Fraud) ran away earlier today. All in all, a pretty sweet week of work. Your Welcome!

I say I'm done but you continue to call me an idiot. Get over yourself. ;)

:):lol::lol:

Guilty lol. Lana's right, what happens is that I usually fire something up when I go to bed, and then I fall asleep with it on. Often times when I wake up, I still forget about it, so it stays on the netlix screen all damn day, lol.

But yeah, I think being able to stream netflix is the SHIIT!!!! (sorry, scott lol)

I didn't realize that they had every single season of Lost in HD available, so i'm finally giving in and watching that show. ;)

Then you wonder why the batteries in your remote are always going dead. :lol:

:D:lol::lol:

I didn't realize that they had every single season of Lost in HD available, so i'm finally giving in and watching that show. :thumbdown:

Haha, I've started the same thing. I just started the first season a couple weeks ago. I'm only 3 episodes in because I've been busy and I've been trying to catch up on Modern Family, Band of Brothers, and 24. Modern Family is definitely one of my new favorite shows on TV, I think it's absolutely hilarious. :worthy:

I will never start a post on music. My delicate psyche couldn't handle all the slings and arrows. Albeit entertaining,its kind of disconcerting how much bad will this thread is generating. Damn its a tough go in here lol

Haha, I've started the same thing. I just started the first season a couple weeks ago. I'm only 3 episodes in because I've been busy and I've been trying to catch up on Modern Family, Band of Brothers, and 24. Modern Family is definitely one of my new favorite shows on TV, I think it's absolutely hilarious. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry, if you're a fan of Modern Family, I'll have to ask you to remove his dudeness from your avatar.

:worthy:

Haha, I've started the same thing. I just started the first season a couple weeks ago. I'm only 3 episodes in because I've been busy and I've been trying to catch up on Modern Family, Band of Brothers, and 24. Modern Family is definitely one of my new favorite shows on TV, I think it's absolutely hilarious. :wallbash:

I don't know what Modern Family is, but 24 and Band of Brothers are both amazing! I just finished ep.IV on Lost Season 1, so I'm only one ahead of you. Can't say I'm "hooked" yet, but will definitely finish up the season and go from there.