Awesome Band

ajzepp

So, I know many of you feel like I do in that this site is great for talking about music. It's been a while since I really found a new act that I became attached to so quickly, so I wanted to share this with you guys to see if you felt the same way. It's pretty rare to see this much talent in a group of young people outside of American Idol, so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

Possibly *NSFW* due to a swear word or two.

YouTube Linky

So, I know many of you feel like I do in that this site is great for talking about music. It's been a while since I really found a new act that I became attached to so quickly, so I wanted to share this with you guys to see if you felt the same way. It's pretty rare to see this much talent in a group of young people outside of American Idol, so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

YouTube Linky

Chef is going to LOVE this one...... :thumbsup::worthy::ph34r:

Chef is going to LOVE this one...... :worthy::ph34r::lol:

Funny you say that...I was thinking of him specifically when I made the Idol reference :thumbsup:

YouTube Linky

:thumbsup:

That is sensationally horrible.

wow....that is kind of amazing. I wonder how much screaming behind a boy band pays? That guy may have the best job ever.

These dudes are laughing all the way to the bank....I need to find myself one of those screamin' gigs lol

YouTube Linky

Zepp, I'm embarassed that I didn't notice this before...but I just realized you're one of my friends on Xbox Live. You do love that Netflix don't ya? ;)

Zepp, I'm embarassed that I didn't notice this before...but I just realized you're one of my friends on Xbox Live. You do love that Netflix don't ya? ;)

Yeah, every time I go on xbox live it seems he has it on...but not necessarily watching it. My guess...he falls asleep and forgets it's on. ;):sick:

Hey another one of those quality 80's bands.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andrew Ridgley is a GOD a !@#$ing Rock God!!!! Get ready for round 2 Mother @#$%^&* Errrrr!!!!!!

Actually, I cannot defend Wham...

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andrew Ridgley is a GOD a !@#$ing Rock God!!!! Get ready for round 2 Mother @#$%^&* Errrrr!!!!!!

Actually, I cannot defend Wham...

Dude, you really had me worried there for a second. Actually no, I thought it confirmed my suspicions about you.