Which Home Game is most likely to be moved to Toronto?

erikturk

toronto opponent 2010  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to exile to Toronto to play the Bills

• Pittsburgh
    • Cleveland
    • Detroit
    • Chicago
    • Jets
    • Pats
    • Fins
    • Jacksonville

I'm thinking this one as well. 'Trono' needs to sell the game so Lions, Jax, Cle are out and they've already seen Jets & Fish. Stillers are such a huge draw, they typically snatch up 35k of our seats when they play here. Since this Trono experiment has been anything but a home game atmosphere for the Bills, might as well be like a road game..

LOLz, I hate when people say that, ToronTo has 2 T's.. and is pronounced Tore-on-tow, Not, tor-on-o!

Out:

Miami - Two years ago

Pittsburgh - Pre-season game

Jets - last year

Maybe:

Browns

Detroit

Cleveland

Most likely:

Jacksonville

Patriots

Chicago

Discussion:

Jacksonville would be best for Buffalo - There's not too many Jaguars fans in Toronto (I don't think - are there any Jag fans anywhere?) so it would be most like a home game for Bills.

Patroits would complete the AFC East opponents, each of whom would have played in T.O.; But they travelled internationally last year (I. Bowl in London) so maybe that puts them less likely to travel internationally. Probably lots of Tom Brady and Pats fans in Toronto - Home field would be a wash.

Chicago would be marketed as "Bears vs the Bills" and they'd try to evoke the 85 Bears vibe to get people to go to the game.

My pref - Jacksonville - The other teams we play we should play in O.P. where we have a real home field. Would season ticket sales in Buffalo increase if a "Dog" of a game got moved (send the Browns!!!) instead of an opponent who doesn't play often in Buffalo? However Cleveland might travel to Toronto to watch the game as much as Buffalo fans would, which might lead to lack of Home field advantage again.

Let the speculation begin!!!

I think it will be New england on a thurday in november

Out:

Miami - Two years ago

Pittsburgh - Pre-season game

Jets - last year

Maybe:

Browns

Detroit

Cleveland

Most likely:

Jacksonville

Patriots

Chicago

Discussion:

Jacksonville would be best for Buffalo - There's not too many Jaguars fans in Toronto (I don't think - are there any Jag fans anywhere?) so it would be most like a home game for Bills.

Patroits would complete the AFC East opponents, each of whom would have played in T.O.; But they travelled internationally last year (I. Bowl in London) so maybe that puts them less likely to travel internationally. Probably lots of Tom Brady and Pats fans in Toronto - Home field would be a wash.

Chicago would be marketed as "Bears vs the Bills" and they'd try to evoke the 85 Bears vibe to get people to go to the game.

My pref - Jacksonville - The other teams we play we should play in O.P. where we have a real home field. Would season ticket sales in Buffalo increase if a "Dog" of a game got moved (send the Browns!!!) instead of an opponent who doesn't play often in Buffalo? However Cleveland might travel to Toronto to watch the game as much as Buffalo fans would, which might lead to lack of Home field advantage again.

Let the speculation begin!!!

It'll be the Pats.

Unfortunately, it's not up to Ralph and the Bills organization as per the deal. I would doubt Pittsburgh, since they played there already. But to increase ticket sales, that would be the way to go, with the Patsie's a close second.

"Per The Deal" What are the terms of the deal?