Black Mob Attacks White City Worker

I watched the video and read the story. Where did it say or show that the mob was black and the victim was white?

It has been reported.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_14325738

The 46-year-old victim, a 20-year city worker, described the suspects as black male juveniles. Police say it's unclear if the suspects were Vallejo High School students

Here's better footage that shows the victim and the mob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=692CH3BiISg

Vallejo is the North SF Bay area (somewhat local for me- where the Mare Island Naval Shipyard is) The city went bankrupt in 2008.

It is true that most of the students at that school are black. This is right down the street from the high school. The worker was driving a backhoe and someone threw something at him. He came back and several students jumped him. Then about 40 people showed up and started beating him. They broke his jaw, skull, and he lost sevral teeth. they also robbed him. The worker in the station which had the cameras said they call the cops almost every day and they only show up about 30% of the time.

First I'd heard of it. Consider me outraged. Particularly consider me outraged that the PARENTS are saying that someone should do something about it. DUH. Well, I begin to see the problem there.

But I'm wondering from title to your thread if you think we should conclude that black people suck? I would be more likely to say that ignorant, vicious losers with bad parents, crumbling schools, no hope for the future and bad moral compasses suck. I would also say that mob mentality sucks.

I would also say that if I was in a bad neighborhood and someone threw rocks at me I'd hightail it on outta there while on the phone with 911 (whether the cops respond or not). I wouldn't go back to confront a gang of kids. But that's just me.

First I'd heard of it. Consider me outraged. Particularly consider me outraged that the PARENTS are saying that someone should do something about it. DUH. Well, I begin to see the problem there.

But I'm wondering from title to your thread if you think we should conclude that black people suck? I would be more likely to say that ignorant, vicious losers with bad parents, crumbling schools, no hope for the future and bad moral compasses suck. I would also say that mob mentality sucks.

I would also say that if I was in a bad neighborhood and someone threw rocks at me I'd hightail it on outta there while on the phone with 911 (whether the cops respond or not). I wouldn't go back to confront a gang of kids. But that's just me.

Thanks Rev. sharpton for your input. How do you come up with this crap? Who said anything about black people sucking? If the colors were reversed you would be outraged!

Meanwhile, a black guy looks to commit a crime in a white neighborhood, gets his ass kicked for it and its a "hate crime" and people are going to jail.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=howard...wbeachcover.jpg

These double standards are whats keeping race relations so tense, IMO.

Meanwhile, a black guy looks to commit a crime in a white neighborhood, gets his ass kicked for it and its a "hate crime" and people are going to jail.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=howard...wbeachcover.jpg

These double standards are whats keeping race relations so tense, IMO.

I fear I'm going to sound like Cincy when I say this, but there are few things more ridiculous than watching a pasty-white fatass pretend he's a blingy gangsta from the ghetto.

Better. Thanks.

The most disturbing thing was how they all swarmed on him so quickly. Someone needs to get that city a stimulus check PRONTO!

Yes that will solve everything. This behavior is a direct result of the brothers being held down by whitey for so long. Private sector jobs controlled by said whitey deny minorities jobs so only government jobs created by stimulus cash will help facilitate a better attitude thus halting the beatings on whitey.

Could you imagine if this were reversed? It would be national and they would be rioting in Oakland.

Thanks Rev. sharpton for your input. How do you come up with this crap? Who said anything about black people sucking? If the colors were reversed you would be outraged!

Apparently sarcasm is wasted on you. Oh! What's that I hear? The bell?! Recess is over, get your dodgeball and go back inside.

I can only muster up so much sympathy for a guy dumb enough to do that.

Wiz -- you'll need to come up with a better example if you want to harp on the idiocy and hypocrisy of thought hate crime legislation.

Apparently sarcasm is wasted on you. Oh! What's that I hear? The bell?! Recess is over, get your dodgeball and go back inside.

You may need to work on your delivery ;)

All this means is that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton won't be showing up to show their support for the victim.

I'm calling BS on your so called sarcasm. You meant what you said, then tried to back track when called on it.

Again, thanks Rev. for your input. :lol:

He was on TV the morning before he was shot bitching about how the cops are treating his kid. From the local news, it looks like it may be a domestic problem. The father and his girlfriend were arguing and the cops called. They responded and it cooled down. 30-60 minutes later, they get a call on the shooting. Witnesses say a black guy was running away from the site. Seems the girlfriend was cheating on either on the father or the shooter.

Then about 11 PM last night, there was another shooting in the same area.