Bills now #17 on ESPN Power Rankings

Like A Mofo

i guess his 6 rushes in a loss makes him a professional.

130882[/snapback]

You mean his 6 YARDS.

He had 13 rushes. :w00t:

Oh, and his long was 6 (yes, 12 rushes for 0 yards if you take away his long). :o

I'm still psyched about that game! ;)

EDIT: I think that was actaully an insult to the Rams. The whole theme of the peice is, "What do we have to be thankful for as a team?" All they came up with for the Rams is, "Faulk is a nice guy." :o

CW

That's an indictment of the league...a club with 4 home wins and 6 road losses being middle of the pack???  :w00t:

131004[/snapback]

Actually 4 road losses. Ifyou look at the list, we are the 2nd 4-6 team listed (Tampa Bay being #1). Everyone below us is 4-6 or worse (different than Dr. Z's rankings...).

We're at the top of "Mediocre Mountain".

Yeah, us!

131083[/snapback]

At least it's better than being at the bottom of "Suck Mountain," because that's no mountain at all, it's just a pile of stevestojan.

I hear the Dolphins have set up camp there, and are enjoying the view.

Yes, the NFL never gives the Bills respect.  But don't disrespect Marshall.  He is one of the great runners of our time.  Remember that!  I was excited seeing him shut down, but at the same time I was still more relaxed with Jackson in there instead of Faulk.

131190[/snapback]

No disrespect here. Faulk is one of the best ever. Runs smart and hard, catches, blocks. Miles above that self-centered joke, Barry Sanders. I'm glad he retired early.