Football Outsiders

Crows57

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Is this what would happen if the NFL were turned over to a bunch of computer geeks?

130813[/snapback]

Of course Bellichick would be the leader of the geeks. I wouldn't be surprised if he designed that site himself as he leaves no statistic or tendancy unturned :w00t:

Actually, by my figuring on NFL.com, Buffalo's offence is ranked 29th. I think tenth might be high, but Buffalo may be betther than their 4-6 record might suggest since they lost their first four games against fairly tough opponents while they were still just learning the Mularkey - Clements offence. I think rating them by their 4-2 record since then is a better indication of their level of play right now than their overall record. Plus, if you think about it, if Buffalo had a first round draft pick and the draft were held today, the Bills record would have them picking 14th at least according to one web site (Great Blue North Draft Report.com)

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.htm

It's not all that much of a jump from 14th to 10th.

If the Colts are combining their league-best offense with an improving defense – and the Ravens are combining their league-best defense with an improving offense, which also seems to be the case – the AFC playoffs are going to be amazing.  The Colts and Ravens play on Sunday night December 19.  That game is going to be advertised as a statement game for the Baltimore defense and Indianapolis offense.  But really, the units that have a chance to make a statement are the Baltimore offense and Indianapolis defense.  If one of those two units can overwhelm the other, that team gets to be considered the favorite to keep New England and Pittsburgh out of the big dance.
Manning will choke again, but they're right about the Ravens. Once everyone gets healthy & IF Boller keeps improving, they can go all the way IMO. More talent & depth than any team in the league.