Academy Awards

erynthered

That Anvil documentary was awesome!

yeah it was. but let me ask you this, did it inspire to listen to Anvil? I actually have a soft spot for that kind of 80s metal but don't think I have any interest in hearing an entire album. I have bought probably 150 records since I saw that doc (yes, I know I have a problem) and not one by Anvil. Wonder if that affects the nomination process. Like if Anvil became huge because of this would it have gotten more critical love?

yeah it was. but let me ask you this, did it inspire to listen to Anvil? I actually have a soft spot for that kind of 80s metal but don't think I have any interest in hearing an entire album. I have bought probably 150 records since I saw that doc (yes, I know I have a problem) and not one by Anvil. Wonder if that affects the nomination process. Like if Anvil became huge because of this would it have gotten more critical love?

I haven't picked up an album yet, so I guess I'd have to say no, it didn't really cause me to pick up their music. I really enjoyed the story, though.