Frank Reich is an alien

that was hella lame, does anybody still watch SNL? i haven't watched it since the days of adam sandler...

In the early 90's I never missed an episode. I remember coming into school on Monday in middle school and everyone would be talking about SNL. It's really quite startling how drastically and sharply that show pooped the bed. I know everyone loves Will Ferrell, but it was the Will Ferrell era that lost me and I can honestly say I haven't seen an episode since about 1994. RIP Phil Hartman.

More accurately, Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning's QB Coach.

Frank Reich must have the easiest job in football..."That's right Peyton, just keep doing what you're doing." :blink:

Ha!

He had a pretty cake job as Kelly's backup too. Yeah, we won many memorable games with him when Jimbo was injured, but really, how could he not??

An OL with Hull, Ballard, Ritcher and Wolford. HOFer's @ RB (TT) and WR (Lofton) and another (Reed) on the brink of induction and solid TE's in Metz and McKeller. I don't see how Gale Gilbert couldn't have performed well with that team.

This is one of those times where I'm almost embarrassed to be about the only one who laughed my arse off at something, lol. I saw that skit last night and I was rolling! :w00t: