NFL Full Contact on TruTV Feb 8th

Just Jack

Actually looks like an interesting show....

NFL FULL CONTACT

Series to Explore What It Takes to Create an NFL Season, On and Off the Field, from Draft Day through Super Bowl

For football fans, the excitement of watching two teams give it their all in head-to-head competition is a weekly ritual. But what they see on the field is actually the result of countless hours of hard work and high stress.

This February, truTV and NFL Films will provide unprecedented, exclusive access to what really goes on behind the scenes of professional football in the new series NFL FULL CONTACT. The series, which premieres Monday, Feb. 8, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT), will follow the action from draft day to the Super Bowl, showing football fans what happens beyond the playing field.

"There's no bigger or more powerful sport than NFL football," said Marc Juris, executive vice president and general manager of truTV. "NFL FULL CONTACT will take pro football and turn it inside out, giving viewers inside access to a very different team of NFL stars."

"NFL FULL CONTACT is a perfect addition to the truTV lineup," said Darren Campo, senior vice president of programming, production and development for truTV. "The series promises to have built-in appeal for truTV's core audience of young male viewers."

NFL FULL CONTACT will prove that the players and coaches on the field aren't the only ones feeling the pressure. The show will pull the curtain back to show the people called upon to pull off the biggest live NFL events. From providing security to coordinating halftime performances, jobs are on the line, and every second counts. There are no second takes, and when mistakes are made, the whole world witnesses them. This series will show viewers the unpredictable challenges and conflicts that ensue in the high-stakes atmosphere that extends from the sidelines to the television truck to the locker room to the halftime show.

NFL FULL CONTACT's opening episode will follow the NFL Kickoff game in Pittsburgh. Among the behind-the-scenes positions featured are the senior vice president of events for the NFL, a former Secret Service agent currently a member of NFL security, the events director for the NFL, an NFL Network television producer, a concert manager, a talent wrangler and the team from a fireworks company.

Subsequent episodes will follow the NFL draft, the opening game of the new Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, the third annual NFL International Series game at Wembley Stadium in London and, finally, the Super Bowl and the Pro Bowl, both held in South Florida this year.

Watched it, I like it. Probably because I'd like to be in the event planning business someday, so seeing what they go through behind the scenes is interesting for me. I would have like to see the Tim McGraw impersonator taken away in cuffs though.

Next week : Dallas first game in new stadium

• 3 weeks later...

I was disappointed with the show. It is really behind the scenes of the stuff I don't care about. It is all about crowd control, musical acts, and random event planning stuff. I was thinking there was going to be some actually football stuff going on.

That Mcgraw thing was wierd though. I was kinda pissed when he got some cheers from the small crowd outside. He had douchebag written all over him.