Still, they're cousins,

Identical cousins and you'll find,

They laugh alike, they walk alike,

At times they even talk alike --

On health care --

You can lose your mind,

When cousins are two of a kind.

Irony? :unsure:

You bet. Ya, Scotty campaigns on different different issue, but once he wins goes right back to being "kissing cousin."

:w00t:

What do you think the M!@#$s would have done if this was realised before the special election... Um, I mean the "referendum on Obama?"

:P

Oh... check out the advertiser on the YouTube Link I posted:

Nabisco:

"Makers of quality cookies, crackers, cereals, and so many other good things to eat... Nabisco."

:w00t:

You bet. Ya, Scotty campaigns on different different issue, but once he wins goes right back to being "kissing cousin."

Not in that sense, you big dummy.

Ironic that BO's family member happens to be the person who turned his world/agenda upside down. :thumbsup:

Not in that sense, you big dummy.

Ironic that BO's family member happens to be the person who turned his world/agenda upside down. :thumbsup:

Not really. Anything but. I think Scott gives BO the control back... Sure it is going to be harder work, yet it gives BO a chance to better define his presidency!

If I was in MA... It would have been hard for me to vote for Brown, but I would have voted for him just on what I said above!

And I'm related Winston Churchill, FDR, George Bush, Richard Nixon, and Sarah Palin

Go back far enough and Tom and Connor are related

Apparently, the originator of the thread believes that having one common ancestor from 400 years ago makes two people 'close family'... to the extent that the Brown win is likened to English lines of royalty / War of the Roses.

Biologically (mitochondrial DNA, to be exact), over 90% of European-heritage people can be traced back to one of 7 women who lived roughly 40,000 years ago. As the tree of human fecundity branches wider and wider, there's a lot of intersecting points. This is a trivial factoid, and really has next to no meaning.

Not really. Anything but. I think Scott gives BO the control back... Sure it is going to be harder work, yet it gives BO a chance to better define his presidency!

If I was in MA... It would have been hard for me to vote for Brown, but I would have voted for him just on what I said above!

Ok, let's see what happens with 'Card Check', 'Immigration reform', 'Cap and Trade' and 'Health Reform'. Btw, the KSM trial moving away from New York had alot to do with Brown winning his election. Democrats were peeling off in droves ever since he won his election.

So ya, as I said, his agenda has been turned upside down.

Apparently, the originator of the thread believes that having one common ancestor from 400 years ago makes two people 'close family'... to the extent that the Brown win is likened to English lines of royalty / War of the Roses.

I used that fact to mess with some racists heads back when I was a bartender. Really made them think. They were pissed they were cousins to black people.

Ok, let's see what happens with 'Card Check', 'Immigration reform', 'Cap and Trade' and 'Health Reform'. Btw, the KSM trial moving away from New York had alot to do with Brown winning his election. Democrats were peeling off in droves ever since he won his election.

Having been subjected to ~ 4 months of TV ads, and watching the debate, I can attest to this. As much as the Brown win was about the health care bill, there were significant side issues as well. Not the least of which was Independents' resentment of giving full constitutional rights to foreign terrorists, and bringing them to our shores.

As much as Obama got the Indie vote in '08, his policy direction lost them in a short timespan.

Biologically (mitochondrial DNA, to be exact), over 90% of European-heritage people can be traced back to one of 7 women who lived roughly 40,000 years ago. As the tree of human fecundity branches wider and wider, there's a lot of intersecting points. This is a trivial factoid, and really has next to no meaning.

So you're saying that Exiled in Illinois and Sarah Palin are likely spawned from a common trailer?

Dude... Settle down... I am joking. Seeing how SB wants everybody to follow the MA health care plan now that he won... The story was just priceless to no mention.

Typical NIMBY... Why should it move away from NYC. Eff, I wouldn't even pay the cops OT... They should be honored to try that POS KSM for free.

Typical... Foist the problems off on others... At least he is staying true to form.

It's kind of interesting when two people who don't know each other find out they have a common ancestor in this country... interesting, but certainly not surprising.

Hey at least they (Obama and Brown) are both Pro-Life.

:blink:

Abortion Rights

The newly elected Massachusetts senator made it clear he's not your typical Republican referring to himself as a "Scott Brown Republican" and said he's fiscally conservative but more moderate on social issues, especially his stance on abortion.

"Scott Brown Republican." :worthy::) Ya, you are from phucking MA you dolt!! :w00t: