Don Cherry-- Great Canadian Hockey Coach, Patriot... and Electrician

EndZoneCrew

DON CHERRY, of Hockey Night in Canada fame, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

'Red is positive, black is negative,

and make sure his nuts are wet'."

DON CHERRY, of Hockey Night in Canada fame, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say:

Got a link? I'd like to link to it.

Absolutely fantatstic! I have already forwarded this around. Thanks for posting it.

Wait, as much as i love Cherry I'm calling shannigans on this one. I read that exact same quote attributed to some Australian guy a couple days ago. Gonna have to dig up the link

Edit

Here it is. Guys name is T. B. Bechtel, a City councilor from Newcastle, Australia. Lots of links too message boards and blogs but couldn't find a article right away.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...30062401AAUf7en

And heres another thing I found

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5008580,00.html

He's a fake?

Wait, as much as i love Cherry I'm calling shannigans on this one. I read that exact same quote attributed to some Australian guy a couple days ago. Gonna have to dig up the link

It was sent to me via an email so you may be right, but Don Cherry does exist and that gentleman from Australia does not