NFL SeasonsTicket $$$ score

No increase in ticket prices for 2010 Pats Jags Skins Bucs Titans Falcons Chargers Chiefs Ravens Browns Broncos BILLS Lions

Increase in ticket prices for 2010 Texans Packers Bengals Giants Jets

What say you Russel? Da Bills increase tickets prices which are still below NFL average. Never mind the econmy is weak, Never mind we have not made the playoffs in 10 years, and rebuilding team and staff. SSHHH we still can qualify for low revenue funding from NFL. Hey I got a new job title and that cost $$$$.

All ticket $$$ info from theredzone.org

Jets and Giants makes sense with the new stadium.

Said it here many times before, up the Bills tickets $10 minimum across the board and show the next owner we can support them. I'm a season ticket holder and I'd support it.

I think it would be fine if the team spent a little in free agency. Not saying they have to go out and get Peppers or someone ridiculous like that but a couple of mid level guys like Jason Ferguson, Derrick Johnson, and Aaron Kampman to help out the D and maybe a solid draft. If the Bills continue to not spend even moderately in free agency then they can't really justify a increase across the board.

I think it would be fine if the team spent a little in free agency. Not saying they have to go out and get Peppers or someone ridiculous like that but a couple of mid level guys like Jason Ferguson, Derrick Johnson, and Aaron Kampman to help out the D and maybe a solid draft. If the Bills continue to not spend even moderately in free agency then they can't really justify a increase across the board.

Why shouldn't they take a shot a Peppers or even the highest priced fa? T O money will be freed up and who really cares what these guys make. Each and everyone of them including the good guys, the nice guys, the Kurt Warners, the Fred Jackson stories are all overpaid. It's not our name that goes on their check so who really cares?

Said it here many times before, up the Bills tickets $10 minimum across the board and show the next owner we can support them. I'm a season ticket holder and I'd support it.

Shows how screwed up the culture of the NFL is. People are willing to pay more for utter ****. The NFL's product is so fuggin awesome. Guys, you deserver better treatment. I'm not even a season tix holder. In fact,its been 12 years(est) since I've even been to a game and I get pissed when I read a suggestion like this. You seasons ticket holders are the ones that really have something to B word about.

No increase in ticket prices for 2010 Pats Jags Skins Bucs Titans Falcons Chargers

Increase in ticket prices for 2010 Texans Packers Bengals Giants Jets

No surprise there; every team on the first list underachieved in 2009, the second group all improved or overachieved (except the Giants with the new stadium).

Side questions - Anyone with club seats heard from the Bills yet? My contract is up and I haven't seen or heard anything about renewing. Since payments usually start in March, I'm curious who dropped the ball there.

I haven't heard a word yet. I'm guessing next week there will be something coming out since its a new month.

If I still lived in WNY, I would probably do it too, but, when you think about it, even that wouldn't be very much money, and would likely insure that there were fewer sell outs, and more blacked out games in the home market. Sorry, don't know the exact numbers, but I think the Bills had about 55 thousand season ticket holders last season? At $100 more per season ticket, that would generate about 5.5 million, with about 20,000 single game tickets that would be less likely to sell at a higher price. And that is assuming that season ticket sales stay at their current level, coming off a horrible season, even by Buffalo Bills standards.

I am hardly Ralph Wilsons' biggest supporter, but, I think there is some validity to the concern that WNY is not the best place, business wise, to own an NFL football team. Buffalo has great, supportive fans, unlike a number of franchises, but, I think Ralph is aware of the fact that even Bills fans have their financial limitations. Bills tickets, I believe, are the cheapest, or one of the very cheapest, on average, in the NFL. There is a reason for that. What you pay for season tickets in Buffalo, is likely half what is paid by fans in places like Dallas or Washington. It doesn't mean they are better fans (they are not!), but they have deeper pockets...

Side questions - Anyone with club seats heard from the Bills yet? My contract is up and I haven't seen or heard anything about renewing. Since payments usually start in March, I'm curious who dropped the ball there.

Jack my invoice came in on Feb. 12th last year.

I am on the waiting list for the Giants. Thank God they didn't make be pay the $1000 for the "seat license" before getting on it.

I would pay $10 more for my Bills STs. I have to pay my invoice in full before I can upgrade right?

Actually, isn't it 9 home games...two pre-seasons, and seven regular (thanks Toronto!)?

This year one pre-season gets moved to Toronto with the regular season game. So Buffalo gets one pre-season game, which will be Kids Day game, and probably against Detroit.

This year one pre-season gets moved to Toronto with the regular season game. So Buffalo gets one pre-season game, which will be Kids Day game, and probably against Detroit.

I will be taking my 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son to that game, it will be their first game. Looking forward to it.

I will be taking my 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son to that game, it will be their first game. Looking forward to it.

I take my kids to the kids day game and they love it. Most of the hard core drunks either take it down a few notches or skip the game altogether (which is greatly appreciated). Last year it was weird because they had that food channel tailgating thing going on. Should be back to normal this year. I'm sure your kids will love it.

I am on the waiting list for the Giants. Thank God they didn't make be pay the $1000 for the "seat license" before getting on it.

I would pay $10 more for my Bills STs. I have to pay my invoice in full before I can upgrade right?

Friend of mine just got off the Giants list--he was on for 16 years. He's paying $1000 PSL per.