BillsfaninFl

Byrd's chick looks like a tranny. Dib wins, it's not even a question. Plus Byrd went on an insane homophobic tirade last week on the shoutbox.

You are as stoned as a rat! :unsure:

Byrd's girl has legs to die for, a flat stomach and didn't you hear? Blows a mean whistle! + he is banging his avatar, the same can't be said about Dibs. WVU has a nice one as well. When the collective NERD society on here can post pics of actual women who give them the time of day, then I'll be impressed. A tranny...pffffft :w00t: Don't knock the guy just because you have to go home to Mama Rolls...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are as stoned as a rat! :unsure:

Byrd's girl has legs to die for, a flat stomach and didn't you hear? Blows a mean whistle! + he is banging his avatar, the same can't be said about Dibs. WVU has a nice one as well. When the collective NERD society on here can post pics of actual women who give them the time of day, then I'll be impressed. A tranny...pffffft :w00t: Don't knock the guy just because you have to go home to Mama Rolls...

Dude you signed up on here like last week and already have over 200 posts. I would question who you're going home to. How do you know this about byrd and if that is the case, that's not cool to be demeaning your girlfriend like that all over the world wide web. And WVU's girls look like they're 13. Now rayzor, who hasn't been on here in awhile, used to have a stunning picture of Catherine Bell. And I firmly stand behind my opinion that byrd's girl looks like a tranny.

I feel a small tear in my eye.

More and better to come.

ding...ding...ding......winner, winner....chicken dinner.....lol

i'm reading the article...and right away "dib" pops in my mind.......then i see the very next post...says "dib" game over.....laughed out loud.......wifey was over shoulder......had to show her.......says "men" and shakes head.

Dude you signed up on here like last week and already have over 200 posts. I would question who you're going home to. How do you know this about byrd and if that is the case, that's not cool to be demeaning your girlfriend like that all over the world wide web. And WVU's girls look like they're 13. Now rayzor, who hasn't been on here in awhile, used to have a stunning picture of Catherine Bell. And I firmly stand behind my opinion that byrd's girl looks like a tranny.

More like 3 weeks ago...since when did college girls look 13? They look pretty "filled out" from behind from my perspective. :thumbsup:

My own. Pretty girls are nice but you can see them pretty much anywhere. The converted Bills fan creature from Disturbed carrying Jauron's severed head is both rare and welcome.

I agree these girl ones arent even teasing to me.........maybe I'm just use to more hmmmm

I haven't really seen any on this board that really stand out too me

this has nothing to do with him as a poster, but im always a bit surprised at how in awe most of the board is with Dibs avatars.

WE ARE ON THE INTERNET. there are MILLIONS of pics of girls out here. most of them, more provocative. i could pull up thousands of them in less than 2 seconds.

sorry guys but im just not that impressed by the ability to find a picture of an almost naked girl on the internet.

that being said, id go with dev's hypno-toad or back when Dean was switching his up fairly often.

of course this is the internet. of course anyone can click on one of the 10000000000000 billion sites dedicated for the viewing pleasure of hot girls.

i think you are missing the point. his pix actually show taste, class, and super sex appeal at the same time.

by the way I AM ALWAYS IMPRESSED when i see a perfect 10 model!