BillsfaninFl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buh-buh-buh, byrd,byrd,byrd------------byrds da word! Are you kidding me? I'll take his "real world" girl anytime over all others!

I love it when Byrd posts....it gives me a tiny little Woodrow Wilson everytime. :unsure:

this has nothing to do with him as a poster, but im always a bit surprised at how in awe most of the board is with Dibs avatars.

WE ARE ON THE INTERNET. there are MILLIONS of pics of girls out here. most of them, more provocative. i could pull up thousands of them in less than 2 seconds.

sorry guys but im just not that impressed by the ability to find a picture of an almost naked girl on the internet.

that being said, id go with dev's hypno-toad or back when Dean was switching his up fairly often.

this has nothing to do with him as a poster, but im always a bit surprised at how in awe most of the board is with Dibs avatars.

WE ARE ON THE INTERNET. there are MILLIONS of pics of girls out here. most of them, more provocative. i could pull up thousands of them in less than 2 seconds.

sorry guys but im just not that impressed by the ability to find a picture of an almost naked girl on the internet.

that being said, id go with dev's hypno-toad or back when Dean was switching his up fairly often.

I agree Dank. However, I think the idea is that he is creative in the sense that everytime he posts he's got a new chick up there so you kind of look forward to what he's got in store. Of course, you're always one click away from a Tori Black or a Lucie Theodorova yourself, we all realize this.

I take it all back- who is the dude who's got Ralph, Dick and Russ super-imposed on the Weekend at Bernie's poster. Come forth. That is the best avatar on here. I will give dib second because he always mixes it up and keeps it fresh.

That one is a classic! :unsure:

Even though it's brand new, it deserves honorable mention.