An Aritcle on Jabari Greer - How He's Underrated.

Steely Dan

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Trenc...bowl#page_break

Close observers of the Saints know how much of an impact CB Jabari Greer has made since signing as a free agent from Buffalo last spring. But the rest of the football-watching world will be introduced to New Orleans' hidden gem the next two weeks. The 5-11 former track star has been every bit as important to the Saints' improvement on defense as All-Pro S Darren Sharper, a fellow free-agent addition.

I really like Jabari and was sad to see him go, but the Bills are stocked at that position and I understand it. I hope he does really well in the SB.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Trenc...bowl#page_break

Close observers of the Saints know how much of an impact CB Jabari Greer has made since signing as a free agent from Buffalo last spring. But the rest of the football-watching world will be introduced to New Orleans' hidden gem the next two weeks. The 5-11 former track star has been every bit as important to the Saints' improvement on defense as All-Pro S Darren Sharper, a fellow free-agent addition.

I really like Jabari and was sad to see him go, but the Bills are stocked at that position and I understand it. I hope he does really well in the SB.

I'll be another rooting for the Saints. Particularly after Indy deliberately pissed away their perfect season opportunity. I hope the football Gods don't take too kindly to that. But that city - New Orleans - needs something to revitalize, after the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

I'll be another rooting for the Saints. Particularly after Indy deliberately pissed away their perfect season opportunity. I hope the football Gods don't take too kindly to that. But that city - New Orleans - needs something to revitalize, after the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

Jabari was a good player for the Bills; I hope he does well in the SB.