first air moronica now howard zinn!!!

Laughing at a person's death. Classy. However, I have come to expect that from you. Congrats, you make Wacka seem rational and reasonable.

I'm a lot more same and rational than you lefties.

Laughing at a person's death. Classy. However, I have come to expect that from you. Congrats, you make Wacka seem rational and reasonable.

the man made a living spreading anti-american propaganda which was likely used by our enemies so forgive me for not wanting to eulogize him.

RIP

I didn't agree with the man's political leanings, but found A People's History to be an interesting accounting of our nation's past without being too preachy. Nothing wrong with presenting a side of the story that is not often told.

I didn't agree with the man's political leanings, but found A People's History to be an interesting misrepresentation of all the horrible things white americans have done to people of color while ignoring all the good things america has done for people of color. there's something wrong with presenting a side of the story that is completely fabricated.

fixed