The T.O. Show Season 2 Is Being Filmed.

Steely Dan

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/01/26/o...back-on-camera/

Owens back on camera

Chris Brown

Posted January 26th, 2010

Tags: T.O. Show, Terrell Owens

Terrell Owens only took about three weeks of down time. He’s back to “living” in front of the camera.

Owens announced on his twitter account that they’ve begun shooting of season 2 of the T.O. Show.

terrellowens Wassup TO Show Fans!! We’re back @ it!!! Season 2 is n production!!

I’m willing to guess that while there might be some content from the 2009 season, season 2 is going to largely focus on his journey through free agency this offseason. Just a guess.

In an effort to boost ratings they have him moving in next to his wacky neighbors, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers!! :thumbsup:

I think it's gonna be really really good. I'm not just saying that. I genuinely believe that season 2 of the T.O. show is going to be a masterpiece of entertainment. I literally cannot wait for it to start. I've been having panic attacks and accidents in my pants just due to the anticipation, which is unbearable to me. The time I spend watching the T.O. show is aglow with what I believe to be the single greatest joy that a human being can experience. I am not being even a tiny bit facetious about any of this. It is my favorite thing it the world. I swear to god. I love it!

I think it's gonna be really really good. I'm not just saying that. I genuinely believe that season 2 of the T.O. show is going to be a masterpiece of entertainment. I literally cannot wait for it to start. I've been having panic attacks and accidents in my pants just due to the anticipation, which is unbearable to me. The time I spend watching the T.O. show is aglow with what I believe to be the single greatest joy that a human being can experience. I am not being even a tiny bit facetious about any of this. It is my favorite thing it the world. I swear to god. I love it!

What's your excuse for the other times? :thumbsup:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/01/26/o...back-on-camera/

Owens back on camera

Chris Brown

Posted January 26th, 2010

Tags: T.O. Show, Terrell Owens

Terrell Owens only took about three weeks of down time. He’s back to “living” in front of the camera.

Owens announced on his twitter account that they’ve begun shooting of season 2 of the T.O. Show.

terrellowens Wassup TO Show Fans!! We’re back @ it!!! Season 2 is n production!!

I’m willing to guess that while there might be some content from the 2009 season, season 2 is going to largely focus on his journey through free agency this offseason. Just a guess.

In an effort to boost ratings they have him moving in next to his wacky neighbors, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers!! :thumbsup:

I don't know how much NFL related issues they're allowed to show, but I don't think it will be too involved. I am sure it will be mentioned, but probably focus more on which hot babe he'll do next...

On a side note, Mike Vick has a reality show starting February 2nd...Link

I think it's gonna be really really good. I'm not just saying that. I genuinely believe that season 2 of the T.O. show is going to be a masterpiece of entertainment. I literally cannot wait for it to start. I've been having panic attacks and "accidents in my pants" just due to the anticipation, which is unbearable to me. The time I spend watching the T.O. show is aglow with what I believe to be the single greatest joy that a human being can experience. I am not being even a tiny bit facetious about any of this. It is my favorite thing it the world. I swear to god. I love it!

Sharts?