Would you trade/settle for Marc Bulger...

I agree....I am of the opinion that we go with Lefevour in round 3 or 4(if that is possible) and go with a 'band-aid' fix for the near term...not sure if Bulger is the best choice, but it is better than what we currently have....shore up the line and let an experienced QB suffer those early travails.....

Wow! No Marc Bulger fans. He is better than anything we have on our roster now and could be a good mentor for Lefevour. I don't want to draft a QB with 1st pick. Need linemen or impact LB.

Wow! No Marc Bulger fans. He is better than anything we have on our roster now and could be a good mentor for Lefevour. I don't want to draft a QB with 1st pick. Need linemen or impact LB.

Bulger is too old and injury prone. And, LeFevour didn't run a pro style offense. As sad as it is, if the Bills can't get McNabb or Carr as a rental for two years, or can't pick up Kolb, then Buffalo is going to go into the season with Fitzpatrick and Edwards.

That's fine with me...let them get pummeled for another year or two while the Bills draft nothing but OL/DL with every pick the next two years.