Ummmmmmmmmm.............OK.................

Her mother approves of her career choice? What is that?

Career goal. Not that it diminishes your point any...where's a "career" in any of that? Last I checked monster.com, there wasn't a hell of a lot of opportunities out there for "severing dogs' heads" skills.

Girl's obviously a little "touched". Mom, on the other hand...whacked, and breathtakingly stupid.

Career goal. Not that it diminishes your point any...where's a "career" in any of that? Last I checked monster.com, there wasn't a hell of a lot of opportunities out there for "severing dogs' heads" skills.

Girl's obviously a little "touched". Mom, on the other hand...whacked, and breathtakingly stupid.

Supposedly she wants to be a taxidermist. I thought taxidermy was about keeping the skin on the animal. :thumbsup:

Supposedly she wants to be a taxidermist. I thought taxidermy was about keeping the skin on the animal. :thumbsup:

Hopefully she'll try and join a pack of wolves and they will keep her skull around as a tropy. Wack job...

From the article;

She’s also a member of a “wolf pack.”

“I’m a wolf, and I have a group of other friends who are canines,” she said.

Wolfie said a friend called her last week and asked her to decapitate a dog that had been hit by a car.

“He was gone. His tongue was dried,” she said. “The cause of death, I’m almost 100 percent sure, was blunt trauma.”

A case of lyncanthropy. (This case is not about this girl.)

At a family gathering, she disrobed, assumed the female sexual posture of a wolf, and offered herself to her mother. This episode lasted for approximately 20 minutes.