what would Sully write about

BeastMode54

If you want to read only good news regarding the Bills limit yourself to Chris Brown's articles on BuffaloBills.com. If you want a dose of reality pay closer attention to Sullivan's articles. His most recent article regarding the Pro Bowl team was a little lame, as every team can basically say we should've taken him instead of him, but for the most part his criticisms of the Bills are more than deserved.

Exactly right. I agree, this most recent piece was a bit on the lame side, as it is regurgitated information that we have seen time and again on message boards, not to mention you can play that game with every team. But for the most part Sully is right on.

This thread should be about who the this board would bash if Sully moved on.

For crying out loud...I'm sure the Bengals columnist for the Cincinnati Enquirer was all all sunshine and lollipops during the 90s.

Really, what should the ratio of positive to negative stories be with this team for the last decade? I'd love to hear what TBD thinks the correct number is.

Exactly right. I agree, this most recent piece was a bit on the lame side, as it is regurgitated information that we have seen time and again on message boards, not to mention you can play that game with every team. But for the most part Sully is right on.

I have to agree. Today's article was total garbage. IMO, his worst ever - because it was just plain lazy with no insight at all for the reason that you state............The only time I can see a point about this guy instead of that guy is something like Ngata vs. Whitner. It was clear to me, and most people who to take, and they totally effed up..........But, to do a whole article like that is garbage..........So, every team is stupid for not picking Tom Brady, who obviously should have been picked first of all, including the Patriots who passed on him for five rounds.

But, the premise of this thread is off base. Last year - 08 - Sully loved the team for the first half of the year. The character of the players, etc. So, don't say that he won't write good things when good things deserve to be written.