Why are Bills hire all of these GT ex-coaches, this is the NFL

Chuckknox

I'm expecting all of Gailey's staff to be guys he has worked with in the past that would not be otherwise hired for the position. By now it's too late to get any of the highly sought after coordinators. The other possibility is that he's waiting for the super bowl to end and will hire some of the Colts or Saints staff, but I'm not counting on it.

GT was coached very well when Gailey was there. He got the scrubs after all those southern boys went to SEC teams. He did pretty damn well with 2nd and 3rd tier talent. The fact that his coaches from there coached up those guys should tell you their ability. 6 bowls in 6 years is good.

Care to explain over the last 6 years how many bowls UB and/or SU have been to? I'm guessing it's less than 6.

GT was coached very well when Gailey was there. He got the scrubs after all those southern boys went to SEC teams. He did pretty damn well with 2nd and 3rd tier talent. The fact that his coaches from there coached up those guys should tell you their ability. 6 bowls in 6 years is good.

Care to explain over the last 6 years how many bowls UB and/or SU have been to? I'm guessing it's less than 6.

winning 6 football (not basketball) games in the ACC is pretty darn impressive!

some years he even won 7 games - so you can tell he is a top notch coach

pretty crappy recruiter, which must be why he hired his recruiting coordinator to coach LBs